twilight

twilight

o

infinite smv to infinite smv, brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Vain786, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
my worst nightmare: coming out of surgery with no visible improvement
It's why I need to change surgeon, seen too many micro movements from current surgeon to proceed with him

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Growth Plate, twilight and 1 other person
From Chad only to Chad only

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, LightSkinNoob, ascension and 3 others
my worst nightmare: coming out of surgery with no visible improvement
It's why I need to change surgeon, seen too many micro movements from current surgeon to proceed with him
I think this reddit post just goes to show the importance of being clear with your ortho and surgeon as well as making sure both of them are on the same page, from the looks of it this woman wasn't clear with her surgeon and ortho about how liberal or conservative the advancements would be

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and SubhumanCurrycel
From Chad only to Chad only
Incels and their obsession with a mythical character called chad - female buzzfeed writer who probably gets ravaged by chad every weekend on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, ascension, Growth Plate and 2 others

infinite smv to infinite smv, brutal.

Looks like the ortho didn’t do a good enough job bringing the upper jaw forward before the surgeon brought the lower jaw forward.

Man it would suck if she got a medical claim for this for functional use that’s like barely 2mm of advancement if that I doubt her airways are any better but her bite is fixed I doubt she could get insurance to cover a revision.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Looks like the ortho didn’t do a good enough job bringing the upper jaw forward before the surgeon brought the lower jaw forward.

Man it would suck if she got a medical claim for this for functional use that’s like barely 2mm of advancement if that I doubt her airways are any better but her bite is fixed I doubt she could get insurance to cover a revision.
jew orthos who do camoflouge shit to fix medical problems without giving a shit about aesthetics need to be shot and buried in a ditch

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and SubhumanCurrycel
Normies wanting all the amazing results without doing the research and putting work in.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and twilight
jew orthos who do camoflouge shit to fix medical problems without giving a shit about aesthetics need to be shot and buried in a ditch
Tbh I’m surprised the surgeon would even go forward with it with such little upper jaw advancement it’s an all around fuck up

• +1
Reactions: twilight
The swelling after DJS takes a year or longer to completely die down. At 3 weeks it’s way to early to say what she looks like JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Slob
The swelling after DJS takes a year or longer to completely die down. At 3 weeks it’s way to early to say what she looks like JFL.
its not about swelling nigga her jaw is literally in the same place it was before she paid some jew to cut into her face

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Slob and Realism
Jaw surgery by itself is a meme unless you're literally a deformed jawless and chinless birdcel. If you're slightly-moderately recessed you can get a better result with permajutting JFL.
To get actual life-changing results additional implants or osteotomies are required. Unless you're insanely recessed and deformed, a well-done wraparound jaw implant will give you better results and actually change your face from the front, not just the side profile. Jaw surgeries alone are often enough for females, but recessed and neotenous men look a lot better with additional augmentation.

edit: nvm, both the surgeon and the ortho are retarded and basically amateurs
the ortho actually decreased her overjet (useless) so the surgeon was only left with like a 1 mm movement JFL what a waste of a surgery

Last edited: