foid gossip what does this mean

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
2 girls i around my apt complex were quiet then when i passed they immediately sparked conversation on "that guy downstairs is hot" thirsting over a random guy. what does this mean if they start gossiping over random guys when you pass them?

autism thread tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19766
All women do is discuss chad, that's literally all they do, either a movie with chad, a date with chad, how their relationship is with chad, an event with chad, how to look good for chad, discussing other chads, etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Prince88
this could mean many different things.
it depends on how good u look, whats ur rating on the normie-chad scale?

Last edited:
Tales from Pyonyang

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
All women do is discuss chad, that's literally all they do, either a movie with chad, a date with chad, how their relationship is with chad, an event with chad, how to look good for chad, discussing other chads, etc.
the thing is the guy downstairs is the concierge and hes like 35 way too old for them

so chadlite?
prettyboy chadlite. one of the girls went very low inhib once I arrived. just started speaking louding on how attractive the other guy was. idk why

Tales from the attic

• Hmm...
prettyboy chadlite. one of the girls went very low inhib once I arrived. just started speaking louding on how attractive the other guy was. idk why
i think she wants you. that's the type of stuff girls do to get ur attention.
she became low inhib + she said some nonsense (neighbour was hot) to to make you jealous.
Plus you're prettyboy chadlite, so you have to understand how much appeal you have. You're literally 1 in 100s of guys. She wants ur dick. They actually both want ur dick

• Love it