Foid has boyfriend killed

Kraken
Notice how in the call she says "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew who exactly it was. Her ex boyfriend! She wanted him to get shot by the police. Evil scheming bitch. And you niggas cope with "I want a HQNP girl" This is what your HQNP girl will get you bros

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, fogdart, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
Good. Why do all of this over a bitch? Nigga should've been shot a long time ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, darkness97 and 5 others
She also says "He has his hands behind his back" damn. She was really trying to get him killed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
She also says "He has his hands behind his back" damn. She was really trying to get him killed.
she laughed her ass off during the interrogation, there's a vid of it
Good. Why do all of this over a bitch? Nigga should've been shot a long time ago.
he should have honor killed her. Problem solved

America is such a dark and evil place. All the YouTube comments saying this was not excessive.

Even people from wartorn countries would recognise this as excessive. Only in America would this be up for debate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
this guy obviously has big mental problems, why the fuck you start to break in, idiot

ofc he gets shot in usa

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ascension, Manu le coq and 6 others
he’s stupid and got what he deserved. imagine dying over a dumb bitch jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Manu le coq, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
this guy obviously has big mental problems, why the fuck you start to break in, idiot

ofc he gets shot in usa
big mental problems? this sort of things happens all the time in toxic relationships. We will never know the backstory in cases like this, but I am sure there was a lot more to this case.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and PointOfNoReturn
ngl this is kind of scary

Notice how in the call she says "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew who exactly it was. Her ex boyfriend! She wanted him to get shot by the police. Evil scheming bitch. And you niggas cope with "I want a HQNP girl" This is what your HQNP girl will get you bros

the dumb motherfucker should have beaten her ass long before this but he like a dumb motherfucker did something as stupid as this hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
big mental problems? this sort of things happens all the time in toxic relationships. We will never know the backstory in cases like this, but I am sure there was a lot more to this case.
he didn't act like an human so he got treated like an animal, simple as

don't try to break in someones home. Violence will be matched with violence.

The father responded appriopriately, the man did not care about the warnings either

I see you have an agenda: "that muh women are evil" but not even the best lawyer could not make this intruder look like a good guy

you obviously are paranoid yourself that is why you created the title and post like that to make the girl look like an evil schemer, your point of view is weak asf

ur title "foid has boyfriend killed" this is so dishonest, just get lobotomzied u utter subhuman schemer pathetic trash, you are the one who is scheming. PROJECT HARDER

when the video showed clearly that the guy was being aggressive and violent and tried to break the door and did not care about warnings either

you are probably on some alphabet list too, take ur meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Solidcoin, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
he didn't act like an human so he got treated like an animal, simple as

don't try to break in someones home. Violence will be matched with violence.

The father responded appriopriately, the man did not care about the warnings either

I see you have an agenda: "that muh women are evil" but not even the best lawyer could not make this intruder look like a good guy

you obviously are paranoid yourself that is why you created the title and post like that to make the girl look like an evil schemer, your point of view is weak asf

View attachment 1867928

ur title "foid has boyfriend killed" this is so dishonest, just get lobotomzied u utter subhuman schemer pathetic trash, you are the one who is scheming. PROJECT HARDER

when the video showed clearly that the guy was being aggressive and violent and tried to break the door and did not care about warnings either

you are probably on some alphabet list too, take ur meds
Nigga, firstly, I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to. You weigh 60kg, you need to settle yourself. I am a big man compared to you. I will snap you in half like a twig

You are a foid defender, plain and simple.

You can literally hear her say "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew exactly who the person was. She knew that if she stated it was her ex-boyfriend, then it's likely the police wouldn't have used excessive force against him. And that's what she wanted, the police to use excessive force. Additionally, she says, "He has his hands behind his back" suggesting that he has a gun. When it was confirmed by the neighbours that he had no gun. It's clear as day what her motives are. If you can't see through her bullshit and her crying then you are retarded as fuck.

Fucking little simp bitch. STFU before I come to Germany or wherever the fuck you're at and snap you

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
I previously talked about the same thing
Burgerland is known for this degenracy and its dumbass use of guns

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
The gender of partner also matters
If it was a girl ex who tried to break in
The assumption would be she just a crazy bitch but not a criminal that should be shot
This is the world we live in

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, EverythingMattersCel, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Who cares? He tried to break in their house. In America you can use guns to protect yourself from violent retards trying to break into your house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Nigga, firstly, I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to. You weigh 60kg, you need to settle yourself. I am a big man compared to you. I will snap you in half like a twig

You can literally hear her say "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew exactly who the person was. She knew that if she stated it was her ex-boyfriend, then it's likely the police wouldn't have used excessive force against him. And that's what she wanted, the police to use excessive force. Additionally, she says, "He has his hands behind his back" suggesting that he has a gun. When it was confirmed by the neighbours that he had no gun. It's clear as day what her motives are. If you can't see through her bullshit and her crying then you are retarded as fuck.

Fucking little simp bitch. STFU before I come to Germany or wherever the fuck you're at and snap you
tbh

@Anstrum95 what the hell's going on dude? It's been a thing for a while now, were you always such a simp? Can't be sure, gradually foregetting about lookism stuff all the time. Why are you going to great lengths to defend this foid, apparently she was even laughing when being interviewed by the police.

Dude was a retard but the girl wasn't a saint

• Woah
Who cares? He tried to break in their house. In America you can use guns to protect yourself from violent retards trying to break into your house.
Just think for 1 minute if the gender was reversed
Would it give the same outcome or not

unhinged and trying to break in

dudes got to stop falling in love and being attached

• JFL
Just think for 1 minute if the gender was reversed
Would it give the same outcome or not
I don't care about answering dumb hypotheticals. Just show an example of a woman doing the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

I am 70 kg, keep trying to threaten me you deformed fat joke, that already shows that u lost the conversation

also post ur face and body so we can all have a laugh at your sorry ass

come my location, I dare you, internet keyboard warrior filth

come at me bro, I am shredded, stay mad and seethe lard

how do you know that she knows that it was her ex boyfriend in that moment, they had no recent mutual contact and why should that guy be rent free in her head and recognize the guy

also it doesn't matter who that guy was, he was an intruder with bad intentions he ignored the warnings and got punished for his bad behaviour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, BoneDensity, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
unhinged and trying to break in

dudes got to stop falling in love and being attached
There is definitely a back story as to what caused this. But I guess we will never know

• +1
Reactions: traveler
how do you know that she knows that it was her ex boyfriend in that moment, they had no recent mutual contact and why should that guy be rent free in her head and recognize the guy
You are slow. You can see in her call to the police that she knew who he was

• Woah
I don't see anything wrong in the video.Unfortunately, he deserved it

• +1
I don't care about answering dumb hypotheticals. Just show an example of a woman doing the same thing
We have countless stories on internet about this same scenrio
Just search up ex girlfriend trying to break in house and numerous responses
Quora blackpilled on this
Responses usually go to "get a restraining order" "call law enforcement"
Nothing like on the level of shoot her up and justifying

Even responses here are chilling ie most people just assuming the girldfriend doesnt know shit

tbh

@Anstrum95 what the hell's going on dude? It's been a thing for a while now, were you always such a simp? Can't be sure, gradually foregetting about lookism stuff all the time. Why are you going to great lengths to defend this foid, apparently she was even laughing when being interviewed by the police.

Dude was a retard but the girl wasn't a saint

the guy instagated it with hard evidence, its over for his brainlet iq.

how are you even defending this guy when he starts breaking the door down, are you also mentally ill like op

op is very dishonest, puts the title
but when infact the guy got himself killed by starting with violence

now tell me how the guy was in the right, I will be waiting for your mental gymanstics

go try to break in someones house, lets see how it will go for you

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Kingkellz
I don't see anything wrong in the video.Unfortunately, he deserved it
and then idiots here blame me for being a "simp"

but look ops title

while infact the guy instagated and did it to himself and ignored warnings

some of the users here are so despicable trash, they probably are in favour of Russia too of invading Ukraine

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Kingkellz, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person

but look ops title View attachment 1867955

some of the users here are so despicable trash, they probably are in favour of Russia too of invading Ukraine
Wait so you aint in favour of russia invading ukraine???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Oberyn

but look ops title View attachment 1867955

There is no reason to blame you or the foid. If I was the father in the same situation, I would do the same
note: I support Russia's invasion btw

• Woah

the guy instagated it with hard evidence, its over for his brainlet iq.

how are you even defending this guy when he starts breaking the door down, are you also mentally ill like op

op is very dishonest, puts the title View attachment 1867950 but when infact the guy got himself killed by starting with violence

now tell me how the guy was in the right, I will be waiting for your mental gymanstics

go try to break in someones house, lets see how it will go for you

Why did you attach this video? You are aware this is not the same case right?

Nobody is defending this guy. Sure what he did was wrong, but it didn't warrant an execution like this. There was clearly a prior history there.

What I don't like is how deceitful this foid is. Everything she says is well thought out to get what wants. She is extremely manipulative.

I guess being a lowIQcel like yourself, it's hard to catch onto what she's doing

Nobody is defending this guy. Sure what he did was wrong, but it didn't warrant an execution like this. There was clearly a prior history there.

What I don't like is how deceitful this foid is. Everything she says is well thought out to get what wants. She is extremely manipulative.

I guess being a lowIQcel like yourself, it's hard to catch onto what she's doing
The guy writes in all caps and is in favour of ukraine
Over for his iq

most foids are ugly af without makeup kek
True, I had to swipe left on like 90% of women because they were just too ugly

We have countless stories on internet about this same scenrio
Just search up ex girlfriend trying to break in house and numerous responses
Quora blackpilled on this
Responses usually go to "get a restraining order" "call law enforcement"
Nothing like on the level of shoot her up and justifying

Even responses here are chilling ie most people just assuming the girldfriend doesnt know shit
I don't care. The law is the law. If you break into someone's house, you get shot.

I am neither for or against the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Wanna know why? It's simple, because I don't know enough about the history of Russia/Ukraine. So why would I comment? You are like most normies who only thinks what the media wants you to think. You don't know how to critically think about something and come to your own conclusion. You think in a very binary way

Wait so you aint in favour of russia invading ukraine???
are you dumbass? if Ukraine falls, my country is next

Ukraine is literally fighting for the freedom of all post soviet countries

I don't care. The law is the law. If you break into someone's house, you get shot.
If this was a random stranger, I'd agree with you.

But in this case, there is clearly prior history and a backstory.

I guess we the out of USA people and in USA people will never agree on Gun use
I am pro Gun advocate but i will not use it like that
But i guess morals differ

it doesn't matter it's his property and he doesn't know if the guy has any kind of weapon.

Stop writing in CAPs would you
I guess you do what you bilieve since you have a vision of your country i am not intervening

Last edited:

And I bet instead of fighting like a man, you'll come running to my country with the foids like a bitch

• Woah

It's very similar situation

the history doesnt matter, violence will be met with violence the universal language

everyone are manipulative, just like you titling the post like that. Ironic

when the guy clearly got himself killed cus he did not stop

No, they are fighting for NATO and the west. Where are you from btw baltic?

• JFL
How is that whore even close to hqnp stupid ass nigga @StreegeReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So let me get this straight, dude is clearly unstable has not been in contact with her for a long time and then busts through the door no warning.

Ofc he gets fucked, idk what else you would expect.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ascension, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Stop writing in CAPs would you
THIS IS CAPS, This is not

make me stop, you can't. ahh poor you. you don't know the difference too. unlucky for you

So let me get this straight, dude is clearly unstable has not been in contact with her for a long time and then busts through the door no warning.

Ofc he gets fucked, idk what else you would expect.
schizos like op don't get that, cus lack of common sense. very unfortunate for him

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and SubhumanCurrycel

I don't think it matters. Ilegal activity is ilegal activity

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Aypo129 and Deleted member 16474
And I bet instead of fighting like a man, you'll come running to my country with the foids like a bitch
wow, be a real man go die in an artillery barrage fire, so skillful, so honorable, wow.

Just sit in a dug up foxhole and hope u don't get hit by fragments theory

just fight against a country 150x population size of yours, that is real smart

• JFL
You said you was from germany
Your and I ways differ from USAcels and i dont think we should waste time on this debate no more
Them and we are stubborn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and ....