Foid has boyfriend killed

wow, be a real man go die in an artillery barrage fire, so skillful, so honorable, wow.

Just sit in a dug up foxhole and hope u don't get hit by fragments theory

just fight against a country 150x population size of yours, that is real smart
I hope you keep that same cowardly rationale when i come to rape your mom and sisters

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I hope you keep that same cowardly rationale when i come to rape your mom and sisters
wow, post ur face like a man, also why is ur name just dots

wow you are so brave being anonymous. I'm sure the alphabet group are not keeping an eye on you

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
wow, be a real man go die in an artillery barrage fire, so skillful, so honorable, wow.

Just sit in a dug up foxhole and hope u don't get hit by fragments theory

just fight against a country 150x population size of yours, that is real smart
isn't your country part of Nato and EU?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16474
Keep crying for me, you are a bottom feeder fat lard who eats berries and scavengers corpse in the graveyard

you are afraid to show urself too, which makes u cowardly

keep crying low T freak. I spiked ur cortisol real hard

Baltics are meme countries. they all should be annexed by russia ngl.
Yeah tbh, I know close to nothing about them. Very strange place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Baltics are meme countries. they all should be annexed by russia ngl.
come to baltics and say that near a group of brutes

I'm sure it will end up well for you

isn't your country part of Nato and EU?
on paper yes, but we are so small that I'm sure they would not risk going all out war for

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 17791
Yeah tbh, I know close to nothing about them. Very strange place
With ukr and baltic states annexation. Russia will be undoubtedly a fogger country. #1 Stacy per capita

no one can compete

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16474
Keep crying for me, you are a bottom feeder fat lard who eats berries and scavengers corpse in the graveyard

you are afraid to show urself too, which makes u cowardly

keep crying low T freak. I spiked ur cortisol real hard
You are a delusional low IQ inbred.

I've showed myself on this forum countless times. You can go through my threads and find it yourself

• JFL

on paper yes, but we are so small that I'm sure they would not risk going all out war for
Yeah, I doubt the US and west Europe will put all their strength into it. I doubt Russia would either, both sides have nuclear bombs, so they'll intentionally restrain themselves.

• +1

With a million population next to a giant,you guys have no right to have a country tbh. it wouldn't happen 100 years ago.

• Woah
You are a delusional low IQ inbred.

I've showed myself on this forum countless times. You can go through my threads and find it yourself
just post the thread, u have 15 pages of threads, I cba watching all them, didint find a rateme thread

With a million population next to a giant,you guys have no right to have a country tbh. it wouldn't happen 100 years ago.
that is why we need our own nukes aimed at st petersburg and moscow

that will give the true legitimacy of might is right

• +1
There is no reason to blame you or the foid. If I was the father in the same situation, I would do the same
note: I support Russia's invasion btw
and why do you support Russia invading Ukraine?

himars are interested in your location

it's weird that she pretended that she didn't recognize him but lol, of course the father had the right to shoot him. when a girl ignores you and you decide to break into her house you kind of lose your right to life after that.

There is no context to be understood lol wtf? what could she have done to warrant him to break in? not even the police can do that unless they have a warrant or probable cause. Under what circumstance is someone allowed to break into your house? are you a retard?

the fact that this is somehow up for debate reminds me of how deluded people here are.

she ignored his messages, they locked the door on him, told him to fuck off, told him they called the police, warned him about the gun and didn't shoot him until he broke down the door.

this was justified as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 16474
America is such a dark and evil place. All the YouTube comments saying this was not excessive.

Even people from wartorn countries would recognise this as excessive. Only in America would this be up for debate
no they wouldn't lol.

who are you speaking for? you're just a retard lol. try going to Afghanistan and just trying to break into someone's house to see their daughter and keep this same energy and rationale.

the only reason why this wouldn't happen in other countries is because they don't have as much access to guns.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 16474
it's weird that she pretended that she didn't recognize him but lol, of course the father had the right to shoot him. when a girl ignores you and you decide to break into her house you kind of lose your right to life after that.

There is no context to be understood lol wtf? what could she have done to warrant him to break in? not even the police can do that unless they have a warrant or probable cause. Under what circumstance is someone allowed to break into your house? are you a retard?

the fact that this is somehow up for debate reminds me of how deluded people here are.

she ignored his messages, they locked the door on him, told him to fuck off, told him they called the police, warned him about the gun and didn't shoot him until he broke down the door.

original poster is a manipulating schizo hardstuck at pscyh ward. + he threathenes me and my family for saying this same common sense as u said

op is mentally unstable freak and same goes for users who side with op

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
wow, post ur face like a man, also why is ur name just dots

wow you are so brave being anonymous. I'm sure the alphabet group are not keeping an eye on you
What’s up with the people in this forum and rape threats. Been here less than a month and already have 7 threats toward my family. Is this a common occurrence?

• Hmm...
Notice how in the call she says "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew who exactly it was. Her ex boyfriend! She wanted him to get shot by the police. Evil scheming bitch. And you niggas cope with "I want a HQNP girl" This is what your HQNP girl will get you bros

Nigga what’s your issue? The boyfriend literally broke into the house and the dad took proper measures to protect his family.

• +1
What’s up with the people in this forum and rape threats. Been here less than a month and already have 7 threats toward my family. Is this a common occurrence?
they are not developed enough and still in infants phase mentally probably challenged/stunted, most of them are anonymous so they got more courage to be edgy

it's also an extreme outcast trait to say,

• +1
they are not developed enough and still in infants phase mentally probably challenged/stunted, most of them are anonymous so they got more courage to be edgy
Talking of infants when you weigh what I did when i was like 10 years old. You're probably the same height as my 10 year old self to kek

• Woah

it's also an extreme outcast trait to say,
Makes sense. I just went through ops history and it appears he is/was a drug dealer with probably little to no education.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16474
Notice how in the call she says "There is some guy at my front porch" when she knew who exactly it was. Her ex boyfriend! She wanted him to get shot by the police. Evil scheming bitch. And you niggas cope with "I want a HQNP girl" This is what your HQNP girl will get you bros

man these cumskins and their simpness. Sad. Thoughts? @beachdude123 @PapaGremlin @Blkpill Godfather

Talking of infants when you weigh what I did when i was like 10 years old. You're probably the same height as my 10 year old self to kek
I'm 183cm/6 foot

so you must be an nba player if u were that height at 10 years old

also you ignored my post and havent posted urself cus u probably ugly and I mog u in every way, brutal for you. seethe

• +1
Nigga what’s your issue? The boyfriend literally broke into the house and the dad took proper measures to protect his family.

My issue has more to do with the scheming and manipulations by the bitch

I also do think this is excessive, especially as the family knew this dude. If this was a random stranger, then I agree. But clearly there is a backstory and they pobably shot him because of that backstory

I'm 183cm/6 foot

so you must be an nba player if u were that height at 10 years old

also you ignored my post and havent posted urself cus u probably ugly and I mog u in every way, brutal for you. seethe
You do mog me facially. When did I dispute that?

But I'm 6ft3 and almost 100kg. I would snap you in half. If I fell ontop of you by mistake, you'd be concussed. You are a little boy that weighs 60kg

• Woah
Makes sense. I just went through ops history and it appears he is/was a drug dealer with probably little to no education.
ahh, explains many things, my mistake. I gave him benefit of the doubt

• +1
kek. A*A*A in my A-levels.

Starting at a top 5 ranked uni in the UK in a few weeks, top 10 world ranked

I mog you in education

Last edited:
kek. A*A*A in my A-levels.

Starting at a top 5 ranked uni in the UK in a few weeks, top 10 world ranked

I mog you in education
Proof or larp

Proof or larp
Kek. Impossible without doxing myself.

And btw, the above was achieved even though I got kicked out of two different schools and had long periods away from school.

Honestly, if you can't get into a top uni as an incel with no social life to waste your time, then you must be low IQ as fuck

You do mog me facially. When did I dispute that?

But I'm 6ft3 and almost 100kg. I would snap you in half. If I fell ontop of you by mistake, you'd be concussed. You are a little boy that weighs 60kg
Keep coping with being obese mcdonaldsmaxxer, with that size u aren't even agile

you have soft skin like all men, slash stab woopsie :oops:

• +1
Kek. Impossible without doxing myself.

And btw, the above was achieved even though I got kicked out of two different schools and had long periods away from school.

Honestly, if you can't get into a top uni as an incel with no social life to waste your time, then you must be low IQ as fuck
It’s not hard to get into a good university. How old are you?