foid lied about her age to me

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
was talking with this girl who said she was 14

for like a week or 2 or something idk, but a friend of mine just blew the whistle and told me that she was not 14

i asked her about this, and she went all ''uhh'' ''...''

and then i asked her if he lied

and she was like yes he lied i'm 14

i then called her out for bullshit and she shut the fuck up

some hourlong pause later or sum she writes me a paragraph saying shit like ''ik you're gonna be mad when i say this but i am actually 12'' or whatever the fuck

just cage at these foids, literally immediately called her multiple year long friend a liar just to cover her own ass

should i still hit tho ?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
how old r u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, .👽., Lars and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, .👽., Patient A and 1 other person
The fuck why are you taking to a 14 yo

• +1
Reactions: ruoho
I also like em young but geez not like that. 16 is the lowest I'd go to:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Foids born in 2009 whoring around lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, .👽., Patient A and 2 others
Dunno about 12 but here 20 smth yr old dudes fuck 15 years old

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Foids born in 2009 whoring around lmao
They already fantasize about Justin Bieber, Manu Rios, Cole Sprouse, Shawn Mendes etc

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and RODEBLUR
was talking with this girl who said she was 14

for like a week or 2 or something idk, but a friend of mine just blew the whistle and told me that she was not 14

i asked her about this, and she went all ''uhh'' ''...''

and then i asked her if he lied

and she was like yes he lied i'm 14

i then called her out for bullshit and she shut the fuck up

some hourlong pause later or sum she writes me a paragraph saying shit like ''ik you're gonna be mad when i say this but i am actually 12'' or whatever the fuck

just cage at these foids, literally immediately called her multiple year long friend a liar just to cover her own ass

should i still hit tho ?
How did you meet her jfl

How did you meet her jfl
16 year old friend's discord

He told me she was a kid so i acted like a pedophile and tagged her saying shit like ''u better leave this server or bad things will happen'' ''u better get out of the vc or i'm boutta do some mad shit'' because i found it funny

but for whatever reason she was actually very nice to me the entire time and i warmed up to her kinda, but still i didn't care too much and my friend's dad (yes my friend has his dad in his fucking discord server) said that the girl isn't the kind to tell people when to stop, so i started saying a bunch of sexual shit to her, and she never showed any discomfort or disgust, she would only say shit like ''no thanks'' if i directly asked to have sex with her, but if i made innuendos about having kids or being a couple etc etc she would always be like sure or whatever the fuck

it was extremely weird because she was actually in a relationship too LMFAO

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Never began if you weren`t at least 4 PSL at 8 tbh
i was actually a very pretty kid to the point high school girls that walked by me would come up to me, squish my cheeks and call me really pretty/cute

but i became ugly later

• Woah
Mirin

My brother took a 15 year old or so when he was like 21 or something tbh cage
I Respect That Wout Weghorst GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

• +1
i was actually a very pretty kid to the point high school girls that walked by me would come up to me, squish my cheeks and call me really pretty/cute

but i became ugly later
This even happened to truecels here ngl
Lack of attractive men I guess

This even happened to truecels here ngl
Lack of attractive men I guess
It's different in ur ethnic country

I'm whitepassing med and i got this from Nordic prime jb girls

• So Sad
It's different in ur ethnic country

I'm whitepassing med and i got this from Nordic prime jb girls
Damn mirin hard and yh the girls here are slutier but uglier at the same time
At least I get ios from milfs tho jfl

Bro don’t talk to girls under 15 if your 17
aww, cute little NT king... but we're incels

i'd fuck your dog if it had a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14478
Damn mirin hard and yh the girls here are slutier but uglier at the same time
At least I get ios from milfs tho jfl
I don't get iois from anyone it's so fucking over.

• So Sad
aww, cute little NT king... but we're incels

i'd fuck your dog if it had a pussy
You can get girls your age of you get a good social circle and know how to be social and have ok game, have seen guys far worse than you getting girls at party’s

• +1
You can get girls your age of you get a good social circle and know how to be social and have ok game, have seen guys far worse than you getting girls at party’s
you just described being NT

and being NT means being tall

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Run Big Bulge game bro
Or come to my country and slay tbh ngl
tbh i have a big dick, 7x6 but i'm a grower

i am erect often but i wouldn't want to try to be the whole time

and yeah true i would slay in your country, i am part latino myself and my mom has said many times that if i were to have gone there they would all faint ahahahaha

• Woah
tbh i have a big dick, 7x6 but i'm a grower

i am erect often but i wouldn't want to try to be the whole time

and yeah true i would slay in your country, i am part latino myself and my mom has said many times that if i were to have gone there they would all faint ahahahaha
Tbh you brutally mog all the ` Chads` here tho
Brutal that they still get 15 year olds at 20 tho

• +1
Tbh you brutally mog all the ` Chads` here tho
Brutal that they still get 15 year olds at 20 tho
Brutal yes

• +1
you just described being NT

and being NT means being tall
Height only depends on what kinda girls you want and where you are from, in some places like Sweden you have to be tall pretty much but in other places you don’t

Height only depends on what kinda girls you want and where you are from, in some places like Sweden you have to be tall pretty much but in other places you don’t
i literally live in a place taller than Sweden, i'm from the Netherlands...

i literally live in a place taller than Sweden, i'm from the Netherlands...
Well damn that’s not good, but still it’s not over if you go for short girls, and don’t go for girls so young you’ll be a creep and won’t be able to get friends or partners if people knew

but still it’s not over if you go for short girls
i can tell you're another NT kid who thinks he can give others advice

bro, going for short girls is a fucking DEATHWISH, because they are the reason why being tall is so important, it's because of short girls' fetishes for tall guys

it's like telling asian guys to go for asian girls... not gonna happen
and don’t go for girls so young you’ll be a creep and won’t be able to get friends or partners if people knew
My interest in this girl was literally public knowledge and my ''friend'' knew she was 12 the ENTIRE TIME and never told me

He only later told me she wasn't 14 but never elaborated, and i was like ''fuck, maybe i don't wanna know''

so i went to ask her herself

16 year old friend's discord

He told me she was a kid so i acted like a pedophile and tagged her saying shit like ''u better leave this server or bad things will happen'' ''u better get out of the vc or i'm boutta do some mad shit'' because i found it funny

but for whatever reason she was actually very nice to me the entire time and i warmed up to her kinda, but still i didn't care too much and my friend's dad (yes my friend has his dad in his fucking discord server) said that the girl isn't the kind to tell people when to stop, so i started saying a bunch of sexual shit to her, and she never showed any discomfort or disgust, she would only say shit like ''no thanks'' if i directly asked to have sex with her, but if i made innuendos about having kids or being a couple etc etc she would always be like sure or whatever the fuck

it was extremely weird because she was actually in a relationship too LMFAO
That’s so weird
When I was 17 I literally only spoke to people my age or max 1 year difference

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
That’s so weird
When I was 17 I literally only spoke to people my age or max 1 year difference
bitches be selecting friends based on age like they're choosing which hamburger they want at McDonalds now?

• JFL
bitches be selecting friends based on age like they're choosing which hamburger they want at McDonalds now?
When you’re 17 even a 14 year old is like a little kid so a 12 year old is like a baby