Foid nature is to cheat

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
It is in a foid's nature to cheat, just think about it.

From a biological/survival standpoint, a male being prone to cheating makes no sense. A man cheating and diverting his attention from his wife and kids would spell disaster for the family. But for a foid, cheating is a legitimate survival tactic as she is incompetent both physically and mentally to provide for the family. What if the tribe got conquered? What if her man failed to fulfill his role? What if the better suitor presented himself? It makes sense for a foid to have the ability to quickly detach from her mate and try to latch onto the other because it can genuinely benefit her and her family. That is why nature made us men the obsessed gender.

Even if a foid is head over heels for some guy, somewhere, in the back of her mind, she will be analyzing better options even if she consciously doesn't mean it. You can never be safe with a foid, ever.

Jews are probably suppressing the real statistics and data, but I can bet on my life that foids are cheating 50-100 times more than men especially now more than ever.

Whenever I hear about some cheating scandal, 99% of the time it is a foid doing it. Doesn't matter if she was in a ltr, or one day after a breakup, it is all cheating. If a foid gets with another man within one year after her breakup, she one hundred percent already interacted with that guy at some point.

TLDR
Foids are naturally whores.

Water thread anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teraggggg, whotthehell, EdgyFashionist and 23 others
real

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars and 5 others
Wow really? Who knew bro its basic biology nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Upvote for the effort tho

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Bitch ass nigga is trying to explain why toilets shouldn’t be beheaded if they cheat, kys cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars and 7 others

From a biological/survival standpoint, a male being prone to cheating makes no sense. A man cheating and diverting his attention from his wife and kids would spell disaster for the family. But for a foid, cheating is a legitimate survival tactic as she is incompetent both physically and mentally to provide for the family. What if the tribe got conquered? What if her man failed to fulfill his role? What if the better suitor presented himself? It makes sense for a foid to have the ability to quickly detach from her mate and try to latch onto the other because it can genuinely benefit her and her family. That is why nature made us men the obsessed gender.

Even if a foid is head over heels for some guy, somewhere, in the back of her mind, she will be analyzing better option even if she consciously doesn't mean it. You can never be safe with a foid, ever.

Jews are probably suppressing the real statistics and date, but I can bet my life that foids are cheating 50-100 times more than men especially now more than ever.

Whenever I hear about some cheating scandal, 99% of the time it is a foid doing it. Doesn't matter if she was in a ltr, or one day after a breakup, it is all cheating. If a foid gets with another man within one year after her breakup, she one hundred percent already interacted with that guy at some point.

TLDR

Water thread anyway.
Aren’t women only loyal to Chads:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Bitch ass nigga is trying to explain why toilets shouldn’t be beheaded if they cheat, kys cuck
Nigga suck my dick idiot, I never said that they shouldn't be punished if they cheat, I don't even want to write here what I would do if my wife cheated on me.

Nature is just doing it's thing, how we deal with it is up to us.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

Even if a foid is head over heels for some guy, somewhere, in the back of her mind, she will be analyzing better options even if she consciously doesn't mean it. You can never be safe with a foid, ever.

Jews are probably suppressing the real statistics and date, but I can bet my life that foids are cheating 50-100 times more than men especially now more than ever.

TLDR

Water thread anyway.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Water 💦

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MisterMid, stevielake and NZb6Air
I think that foids' loyalty is never 100%, sure they might be very attached to a Chad, but even if you are Chad, lose a fight in front of your foid, cry few times and it's GG for your ass.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars, thereallegend and 6 others
Nigga suck my dick idiot, I never said that they shouldn't be punished if they cheat, I don't even want to write here what I would do if my wife cheated on me.

Nature is just doing it's thing, how we deal with it is up to us.
DNR niggercuck just rep and scroll bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Medatlantoid, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sunbirdwhosings, Medatlantoid, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I think that foids' loyalty is never 100%, sure they might be very attached to a Chad, but even if you are Chad, lose a fight in front of your foid, cry few times and it's GG for your ass.
Sounds like we have to live up to these giga standards:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why should I give a shit

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Don Alejo Garza, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You don't.

You are actually lucky because your incel ass will never get cheated on.
True that’s why I will become conquerer of earth and have my own personal harem of whores who will be bioengineered to have a primal attraction to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and Costcosuperstore
It’s in our nature to cheat too. The only difference is we don’t have the same options and temptations as foids do

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cc_7373, watah and 1 other person
@97baHater @Clown Show I like you both, please don't fight

Let's be friends :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
Sounds like we have to live up to these giga standards:ogre:
Be good looking but mostly tall, implement dark triad game, don't fuck up down the road and you will be generally safe.

There are many rich chads that got cheated on, because they weren't dark triad enough and probably fell for the bluepill memes such as "opening up".

If you are tall chad, then go for blackpill and redpill approach.

If you are sub tall chad, then you are free to be full bluepill because your ass is getting cucked anyway :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and greycel
It’s in our nature to cheat too. The only difference is we don’t have the same options and temptations as foids do
Maybe, but foids cheat waaaay more than men.

As I said, I hear almost exclusively about female cheating.

Look at celebrities, even in those couples, foids cheat and initiate divorces more than men.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
Overthinking
If foids cheat more is because they have options
Men with options cheat for sure

• +1
True that’s why I will become conquerer of earth and have my own personal harem of whores who will be bioengineered to have a primal attraction to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, EverythingMattersCel, BrutalMogger and 3 others

Jews are probably suppressing the real statistics and data, but I can bet on my life that foids are cheating 50-100 times more than men especially now more than ever.

TLDR

Water thread anyway.
reading r/survivinginfidelity for 5 mins is enough to break a motherfucker

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, greycel and 2 others
Be good looking but mostly tall, implement dark triad game, don't fuck up down the road and you will be generally safe.

There are many rich chads that got cheated on, because they weren't dark triad enough and probably fell for the bluepill memes such as "opening up".

If you are sub tall chad, then you are free to be full bluepill because your ass is getting cucked anyway :lul:
that’s why I’m planning on surgeries tho
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and Clown Show
The biggest water thread ever.
This works in your favor btw. Treat all women as single regardless if they have boyfriends or not.

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Medatlantoid, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I think OP is nearly there but not 100%

Men are more likely evolutionarily to cheat, spread their seed, yet they would feel deeper bonds of love compared to women
Men are the romantic gender

They don't forget anything that affected them emotionally, whereas women have been evolutionarily built to drop feelings as OP mentioned, when rival gangs or tribes would come and steal their women.. only the ones that were compliant/ didn't fight back were impregnated

So men actually have a desire to cheat more.

The problem with society today is that the script has flipped. The idea of chasing equality has women degrading themselves to fulfil inexistent sexual urges that man actually has.
They don't understand that they lack the hormonal profile (Testosterone) men possess, alongside the ability to not let emotions be involved when they do sleep around.

They are simply not biologically made to have sex with many partners, but work against their nature out of spite and jealousy.

What they are biologically made to do, is fall out of love easily at the smallest of whims.. as quickly as they fall in love too.

Men are more likely to cheat evolutionarily.
Women are more likely to fall out of love evolutionarily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Bars, BrutalMogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
Agreed i would 100% cheat with as many girls as my cock could handle if it was possible

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
Agreed i would 100% cheat with as many girls as my cock could handle if it was possible
stupid niger agreed but can’t give a rep. Fucking 2024 cels have no manners

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
All good bhai. Srry for lashing out hard I can’t stand these newcels not repping but responding in agreement. Thank u

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts

If a foid has better options she will 100% cheat

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Costcosuperstore, panjeet currycel and 1 other person

TLDR

Water thread anyway.
not it aint. its to suck as many dicks as they possibly can usain bolt type dedixation ahahaa

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fxckz and truthhurts
@97baHater @Clown Show I like you both, please don't fight

Let's be friends :chad:
He ignored you jfl that's the dude you like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BeanletMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
@NZb6Air explain foids behavior:ogre::feelsokman:.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
But for precisions @truthhurts he's only talking about normie foids cause love is transactional and normies mostly give the same shit/don't need a lot so despite having it easy they're also easily replaceable, but a high iqfemcel will only be satisfied with a highiq guy and it's insane hard to replace and shit :smonk:, so doesnt apply to me :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and isis_Bleach
Mirin iq how did u know
well my mom had that same mission and here i am. same goes for u. then every bitch tjat sucked my cock went on to suck another smaller uglier cock and treat me like dirt. thats the way the 🍪 crumbles bud

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Costcosuperstore
If a foid has better options she will 100% cheat
It just takes enough validation from another dude (could be better or worse looking than you) and her being bored of you for it to happen.
GL men have options too so they shouldn't care that much. But normies are kinda screwed for a while until they find another foid to beta ltrmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Clown Show, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Women are hypergamous while men are failed polygamists

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Don Alejo Garza and tombradylover

TLDR

Water thread anyway.
yup 100% true , this girl i got with was in a ltr for 3 years and cheated on her boyf with me jfl and she said we can be friends until she breaks up with her boyfriend (i obviously said know as im not a cuck waiting for that)

my fav nigger poster

Bread found in a bakery post

Also work the other way around, biologically it makes sense for males to fuck as much women as possible to spread their genes. And unlike a women they dont need to wait 9 months between each partners.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: givemeheight and BrutalMogger
A foid only cheats to you if she thinks you are a beta cuck. If you show enough dominance she will never do it, only if you're in jail or in war.