Foid on Reddit fails to understand male biology/PNC/horniness; foids call PNC "manipulation", men fight back

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
JFL at the comments. The foid said she was pumped and dumped multiple times. This Reddit post is a shit show:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
such is life for personalitycels (applies to women only)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 1 other person
In case she removes the post:
Screenshot 20220406 225304

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 1 other person
PNC? Penile nihilistic cutting?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She did say she was pumped and dumped multiple times in the comments
some redditor should tell her that if the chads she fucks repeatedly do that to her then it's because they don't want to deal with her boring annoying bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
some redditor should tell her that if the chads she fucks repeatedly do that to her then it's because they don't want to deal with her boring annoying bitch ass
I hope someone based tells her this but the comments got locked jfl

Seems like a betabux cuck that finally got the sex that chad would’ve got in the first night and he did the same thing chad would’ve done

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 3 others
Cucks here cope by thinking that foids know

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
I’ve done this a couple times, some girls you have to play boyfriend for them to let it up, I realised only chad fucks every girl first date.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and vaninskybird
I’ve done this a couple times, some girls you have to play boyfriend for them to let it up, I realised only chad fucks every girl first date.
my fuckboi homie does this all the time, after pumping he becomes the world's greatest magician

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I wonder why it's always the MTB women who force men to wait to have sex, or threaten to leave if they push for sex outside of commitment.

I wonder why it's always the MTB women who force men to wait to have sex, or threaten to leave if they push for sex outside of commitment.
Through my experience I’ve noticed a pattern, MTB tend to be naive initially on the guys they can attain in a LTR as they are neither high or low value relative to other women and get pumped and dumped by a chadlite+ early on (usually losing their virginity to him) as a defensive mechanism they will make all future guys commit or essentially commit to them before offering pussy, however this isn’t to say they are HQNP, they are worse then sluts, they hop from LTR to LTR leaving havoc behind them ,most of them come from conservative backgrounds, most have neurosis.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 2 others
Through my experience I’ve noticed a pattern, MTB tend to be naive initially on the guys they can attain in a LTR as they are neither high or low value relative to other women and get pumped and dumped by a chadlite+ early on (usually losing their virginity to him) as a defensive mechanism they will make all future guys commit or essentially commit to them before offering pussy, however this isn’t to say they are HQNP, they are worse then sluts, they hop from LTR to LTR leaving havoc behind them ,most of them come from conservative backgrounds, most have neurosis.
Exactly true, see quote:
This I know happened to a HTB-stacylite foid I lived with for 2 years (also exotic bonus - she's ethnic but on the "lighter" end)
She'd get attention from very good-looking men, even when dressed shabbily as she wasn't looking for anything, so she just kept them as acquaintances.
She is now in her mid-20s and in an LTR with a tall white chadlite.
I asked her about her dating experiences and she told me she very rarely gets men asking her to just fuck; they go simp mode on her, even good-looking white men.

Meanwhile I lived with an MTB white nerdy foid who'd show off all her Tinder/Bumble matches (all Chadlite+) and she'd cry the next day after having sex with them because she didn't get commitment. Nobody in our house showed any sympathy for her, not even the other foid. I however decided to comfort her because I didn't want her to be left in the dark, but I knew these men were out of her league and would only LTR Stacylite+ (without baggage). This foid is now in an LTR with a white LTN, but reluctantly.
Also, MTBs who are serial monogamists have so much baggage and emotional problems from previous relationships and trauma/experiences from being pumped and dumped by good-looking men. They still won't forget about losing their virginity to Chadlite+, he lives rent-free in their head and she becomes insecure about it. These MTBs also won't ever forget her first time with a GL guy because remember they emotionally bond with the guy she has sex with, especially considering that's her first time.
She forces commitment on the cuck she will eventually get into an LTR with, only to cheat behind his back and monkeybranch with Chad - she STILL will give him sex in hopes of getting an LTR with Chad.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep and Danish_Retard

There are women that no matter what, won't fuck in the first date, then the second they will without problems.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Xangsane
Bitches ain't shiiiiit💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787