Foid on Reddit posts about "surviving" Basal Cell Carcinoma (cancer with a near 100% survival rate which can easily get removed) and gets 13K UPDOOTS

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
BCC are the most common type of skin cancer, especially for people who've spent a lot of time in the sun. They can be disfiguring if they're left untreated, but they don't metastasize like other cancers, so they don't really pose a huge risk to your life or health. I've known a couple of other people who have had BCCs, but after initially panicking at hearing the word "cancer," they tend to get it removed without much fanfare.
The 5-year relative survival for BCC is 100%. This means that, on average, all of the people diagnosed with BCC are just as likely to live at least 5 years after their diagnosis as people in the general population.
Doctors can almost always cure basal cell skin cancers. It is extremely rare for basal cell cancer to spread to another area of the body. So people almost never die from this type of cancer.

When strikes have been cleared up my mum is going to book an appointment to see if the pearly white spot on her face really is basal cell carcinoma (I told her to go and get it checked as it was a new spot). It's a very benign, slow-spreading type of skin cancer with a near 100% survival rate. She isn't fretting out about it too much as my aunt (on her side) gets them very often and doesn't make a big fuss about it; you just go into a GP's office, get referred for Moh's surgery (maybe even just a biopsy but that's not enough to kill off the cells IMO) and bam, you're done.

President Biden and his wife had them removed recently and they're perfectly fine:

Meanwhile this foid on Reddit posts about "beating" a cancer with a near 100% survival rate... You don't need rounds of chemo for this type of cancer.

Meanwhile another foid got called out for it with everyone calling her an asshole in the comments:

Last edited:
You are autistic there is not rhyme or reason too your posts your mind is a raging tsunami or hating white niggas guessing niggas races and the occasional horny post cuz even good boys need relief I am outstanded by your existence and am going to crack open your mind and study it

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, klip11, Xangsane and 1 other person
Wanna make a thread summarizing @Xangsane existince @anoright

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You are autistic there is not rhyme or reason too your posts your mind is a raging tsunami or hating white niggas guessing niggas races and the occasional horny post cuz even good boys need relief I am outstanded by your existence and am going to crack open your mind and study it
please be gentle

• JFL
  • So Sad
@anoright ay bro he’s gonna stop it’s all good now

• Love it
Delete if you get married tbh I can’t imagine a married nigga with kids on this shithole always good to take a break from this places autism

• Love it
Delete if you get married tbh I can’t imagine a married nigga with kids on this shithole always good to take a break from this places autism
Of course I will be by then.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
incel tier thread.jpg

Built for BCC

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
Self-hating mutt who envies whites. End of thread
You will have a dozen children with your Haitian fiance and live happily ever after in your quaint cottage in Port au Prince

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back