Foid on soydit can't handle truth about her appearance

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!

comments are suifuel...

How can you ever answer a foids question w/out lying

Females can't handle truth. Replies are full of copers who think brown eyes are beautiful lol.

One of the replies says "tell him his dick isn't ideal" lol whoever made this comment doesn't realize that man already knows this, it would be brutal for him but he would accept it, but people are telling the foid in the relationship not to accept that her brown eyes arent ideal jfl

They're exuding small titty energy:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, Deleted member 24593, p0lishsubhuman and 19 others
Women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, thegoat, Azr616 and 2 others
Females can't handle truth. Replies are full of copers who think brown eyes are beautiful lol.
cage. but even on this forum you have people like @anoright who would gaslight her and tell her brown eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
cage. but even on this forum you have people like @anoright who would gaslight her and tell her brown eyes are ideal
that's because brown eyed foids ARE ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Oxygen
that's because brown eyed foids ARE ideal
Bruce Lee Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, MexicanShortHotGuy, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
literally proving my point
brown eyes are look much warmer, blue eyes look too striking on females
muh warmth

stop coping blue eyes look better on females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MexicanShortHotGuy, Deleted member 24593 and 6 others
Brown eyes are a feminine feature and ideal for females:
View attachment 2123441

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

-------------------------------------------

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
bwevbew-png.2093380

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Clown Show and exo
no brown eyed foids are much more fuckable
fuckable? if I'm getting a blowjob and I look down I want to stare at blue eyes not brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Oxygen
View attachment 2123441

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine
Dnrd nerd blue eyes go crazy

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 13787, mortis and 1 other person
no i want to see warm feminine brown eyes, not striking masculine blue eyes

for men, you're correct
Bro needs a scientist to tell him what he's attracted to :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23359 and 3 others
no they're not
nanUSbOErSj147YMUh08DtoQ4IDr7LibuQXiThN02tA.jpg

d66ce20b-b14e-43a7-b7ca-475c4bb18985-jpeg.2123009

Katya (on the right) fogs Polina (on the left) due to her warm feminine brown eyes
Or maybe because ginger on the left has eyes that look narrow and more hunter-like

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
gayditors need to be exterminated
so much cope in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, mortis and Oxygen
Bro needs a scientist to tell him what he's attracted to :soy::soy::soy:
i've always preferred brown eyes on foids

this is back when i didn't know those studies existed, look at the post date:
Capture

Cope. Gene preservation pill.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hypergamous ethnic crying the moment a miniscule detail doesn't go her way

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Danish_Retard
Do you seriously not see how much more feminine they look (especially Taylor Swift) with brown eyes?
Lol

I don't associate eye color with gender. I just like the colour blue more than brown, it's that simple

Do you seriously not see how much more feminine they look (especially Taylor Swift) with brown eyes?
The cope is unreal
Shit eyes=shit genes.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Lol

I don't associate eye color with gender. I just like the colour blue more than brown, it's that simple
It's impossible not to see it
Blue

Brown

Brown looks more feminine.
The cope is unreal
Shit eyes=shit genes.
How am I coping? Blue eyes are way better for males but are worse on females. Most men who like blue eyes are self-hating deathnics themselves.
View attachment 2123441

vRcmYLe.jpg

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine

No? Blue looks sexy and aesthetic brown looks dull and boring
The second image is higher contrast and high contrast is feminine.
Blue eyes are striking due to more pupil visibility and lower contrast on white skin, thus more masculine.

Most brown eyed men worship blue eyed women for some reason.

Women can't handle any criticism or take responsibility for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ifyouwannabemylover
It's impossible not to see it
View attachment 2124832
View attachment 2124833
Brown looks more feminine.

How am I coping? Blue eyes are way better for males but are worse on females. Most men who like blue eyes are self-hating deathnics themselves.
Deathnics self hate because they know they have inferior genes. In my deathnicland females kill any living creature I their 10 km radius to get a green eyed/blue eyed man not because it's masculine but because colored eyes are genetically superior.

Most brown eyed men worship blue eyed women for some reason.
And you decided to go against the grain to be oh so special
The second image is higher contrast and high contrast is feminine.
I still have no idea what you're talking about, doesn't work like that in real life. My oneitis in high school had muddy green eyes (like my sig), I worship tall women with breedable bodies and I don't care that much about eye color in general but I find blue more attractive than brown

And let me guess, you're probably some deathnic dog saying this?
Yes you retarded cunt, imagine being so fucking retarded to say brown eyes are better. You are not in reddit you dumb cunt here we talk about reality. Now kys

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Females can't handle truth.
They'll handle anything if a guy is good looking enough.
Not I don't. Yet another "feminine" trait that's just subhuman trait.

And you decided to go against the grain to be oh so special
I have blue eyes.
I still have no idea what you're talking about, doesn't work like that in real life. My oneitis in high school had muddy green eyes (like my sig)
What does that change?
imagine being so fucking retarded to say brown eyes are better
Blue eyes are definitely superior for men, but not for women. You are a shitskin with an inferiority complex and due to this you put insane value on White features.
here we talk about reality.
Doesn't seem like it

vRcmYLe.jpg

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine

Last edited:
Deathnics self hate because they know they have inferior genes.
Are you forgetting you are a deathnic shitskin yourself?
females kill any living creature I their 10 km radius to get a green eyed/blue eyed man not because it's masculine but because colored eyes are genetically superior.
It's a well known fact ethnic females lust for White men due to our genetic superiority and masculine features.

We already talked about this in PM
and accomplished nothing. i could claim a 20 inch penis but its useless without proof. youre still clouder to me

and accomplished nothing. i could claim a 20 inch penis but its useless without proof.
The difference is no one has that.
Meanwhile:
While blue eyes used to be the least common colour and were seen as a rarity, 48% of the British population now have blue eyes. This is followed by green eyes at 30%, with a mere 22% of the British population having brown eyes
youre still clouder to me
We are quite obviously not the same person.

you both preach the same things.
No we don't. I've said multiple times I prefer white women over east asians, but east asians are a strong second.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
No we don't. I've said multiple times I prefer white women over east asians, but east asians are a strong second.
he was worshipping white women too at first. not long until you'll flip, but you already did with all the brown eye cope

I have blue eyes.

What does that change?

Blue eyes are definitely superior for men, but not for women. You are a shitskin with an inferiority complex and due to this you put insane value on White features.

Doesn't seem like it

vRcmYLe.jpg

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine
View attachment 2124843
I thought you already killed yourself, why you copy pasting essays and novels.

I thought you already killed yourself, why you copy pasting essays and novels.
muh "we discuss reality here"
>posts studies
"why are you copy pasting essays"

shitskin IQ

muh "we discuss reality here"
>posts studies
"why are you copy pasting essays"

shitskin IQ
Remember to tag me after you killed your fag cunt self so my day becomes more joyful.

Remember to tag me after you killed your fag cunt self so my day becomes more joyful.
How does it feel being brown and destined to be cucked by nordic men? Must be brutal

why preach brown eyed cope when the majority of people of both genders are most attracted to blue eyes
Only homosexuals find blue eyes more attractive than brown eyes on females