Foid on soydit can't handle truth about her appearance

I didn't, it's just pointless to argue with you.
Soon you will be the one copy pasting these studies and saying brown eyes are superior on females.

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
I'm not a coping clouder clone so no
It is inevitable, in 6 months you will be saying brown eyes are superior on females. Also, I'm glad you have also accepted that me and cloUder are not the same person.

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
ANY MORE DEATHNICS WHO NEED TO BE EVISCERATED?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
no they're not
nanUSbOErSj147YMUh08DtoQ4IDr7LibuQXiThN02tA.jpg

d66ce20b-b14e-43a7-b7ca-475c4bb18985-jpeg.2123009

Katya (on the right) fogs Polina (on the left) due to her warm feminine brown eyes
legit post. Polina looks like a fucking crackhead, like most blue eyed women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Or maybe because ginger on the left has eyes that look narrow and more hunter-like
narrow eyes are feminine. she looks worse because blue eyes are a massive failo on females

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
Blonde blue eyed nordic men mog
Brown eyed females fog

There's no other way around it, sandnigger.
I'm more white than you faggot, + we whites do not claim you brownies. You are ethnic refugee cancerous piece of shit that would get gunned down in nazi germany to prevent you from ever passing on your manlet subhuman genes inherited from your whore beheaded indian mother that got stoned after gladly accepting bri'ish subhuman genes before marriage

Damn, brown eyes on Taylor swift really bring out her/his trannyness
Because it makes her eye area look much more feminine than the rest of her face.

I'm more white than you faggot, + we whites do not claim you brownies. You are ethnic refugee cancerous piece of shit that would get gunned down in nazi germany to prevent you from ever passing on your manlet subhuman genes inherited from your whore beheaded indian mother that got stoned after gladly accepting bri'ish subhuman genes before marriage
You're either not white or you're a literal cuck. I've seen you defending shitskins on this forum countless times.

Last edited:

ur not even white lmao

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
read the sentence slowly you disgusting low iq subhuman
The thread is titled "if you don't love and respect white people, leave western countries" and your reply is: "we shit on your countries." You also upvoted Xangsanes comment about "white degeneracy"

This either means one of two things: You're brown, or you're a cuck

The thread is titled "if you don't love and respect white people, leave western countries" and your reply is: "we shit on your countries." You also upvoted Xangsanes comment about "white degeneracy"

This either means one of two things: You're brown, or you're a cuck
How am i cucked when the west is falling ? You think i wanna protect foids getting rammed as we speak ? Trannies cutting their dicks off ? Or even you disgusting incel surviving off disability welfare with MY TAXES ?

How am i cucked when the west is falling ? You think i wanna protect foids getting rammed as we speak ? Trannies cutting their dicks off ? Or even you disgusting incel surviving off disability welfare with MY TAXES ?
If you hate Whites whilst being White, you're a cuck. I think the first option that you are brown is more plausible, though, due to the fact that you said "we shit on your countries"

If you hate Whites whilst being White, you're a cuck. I think the first option that you are brown is more plausible, though, due to the fact that you said "we shit on your countries"
I do not associate with europe, i am french, not european.
Also i do not hate whites, i hate degenerates, that is also why i systematically spit on indians.

I do not associate with europe, i am french, not european.
Also i do not hate whites, i hate degenerates, that is also why i systematically spit on indians.
But France is a western country, you said "we shit on your countries" implying you are not western and thus not French.

But France is a western country, you said "we shit on your countries" implying you are not western and thus not French.
France has been historically shitting on all of europe and i will uphold this legacy

deleted post