Foid promoting Just Be Creepy game

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill

Discusses how telling men not to approach women in public hurts her chances of getting approached which she is hoping for

@New Poster

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, FacialStructure404, Klasik616 and 4 others

Discusses how telling men not to approach women in public hurts her chances of getting approached which she is hoping for

@New Poster

Time for curries to shine?

3695161 1696965340682

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shycel, fxckz and 4 others
this should be water, when they say they dont want creepy men they just mean sub 5s, chad can grope her in public transport and shell like prolly not even chad just tall htn

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
women got what they wanted and are horrified and appalled 😐

@New Poster
The title got my hopes up, but it's just a fatty annoyed that guys don't find her attractive and coping that it must be because they don't want to be "creepy." Sorry to say, girl, but if you were 40 lbs lighter, guys would extremely creepy toward you.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

@New Poster

I'm not gonna approach a woman who doesn't like or want me, it's a waste of time and effort. If I don't get anything with cold approaching then it's over.

She just said approaching lowers a female self steem lol keep being alone narcy landwhale, die alone in the sewers of Mumbai fucking foid.

Last edited:

@New Poster

Works for me, young, good looking, rich and creepy.