Foid records her date with urkcel

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

This is BRUTAL. Black women HATE non-masculine non NT black men.
IMG 7582

IMG 7583

@murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, rhinoplasty, Bonecel01 and 5 others
He says he’s stressed about his looks jfllll

They hate non thug maxxed niggas jfl
🧢 I’m not thugmaxxed and they treat me well. It’s only Cumskins and ethncis that demand niggas be a meme. Don’t h8 on sistas

JFL brotha in the video looks Eritrean it’s over for him

🧢 I’m not thugmaxxed and they treat me well. It’s only Cumskins and ethncis that demand niggas be a meme. Don’t h8 on sistas

JFL brotha in the video looks Eritrean it’s over for him
Probably not an urkcel either

@SomaliMax @Somalipirate come take your Cushitic Habesha brother back bro he making west af descended women cringe hard asf bruh. You cringy COCKasoid Cushitic corny ass niggas

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and RecessedChinCel
Probably not an urkcel either
I don’t look like an Urkcel but blk foods have never had an issue with how I behave or act (I’m not some top POS like women expect)🤷‍♂️. I never got the “they want thugs” nonsense they never demanded my ass to be like rhat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
Not gonna follow something I’m not for these ebonies

I’ll get white becky instead

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I don’t look like an Urkcel but blk foods have never had an issue with how I behave or act (I’m not some top POS like women expect)🤷‍♂️. I never got the “they want thugs” nonsense they never demanded my ass to be like rhat
IMG 7585

• Love it
black women are bottom barrel jfl

• +1
Reactions: yen
What the fuck @Kamui u be getting hoes brah???

this black person's facial structure is completely different; height; complexion. The negro has a lower hairline and more nt phenotype than that awkward nigger op posted

• +1
Always the ugliest bitches that feel the need to demean and degrade other men to make themselves feel better and feel like they are of higher value. In reality, this bitch is ugly as fuck and has no right to act like she deserves better, same with the other bitches commenting. Fucking hate chads that fuck way beneath their level and make these dumb whores feel entitled and higher value. Idiots.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Always the ugliest bitches that feel the need to demean and degrade other men to make themselves feel better and feel like they are of higher value. In reality, this bitch is ugly as fuck and has no right to act like she deserves better, same with the other bitches commenting. Fucking hate chads that fuck way beneath their level and make these dumb whores feel entitled and higher value. Idiots.
exactly, so annoying Idk who boosted their ego

Got tired of BBC because he dumped her after sex and tried a date with the average man but seems like foids on the comments don't ever wanna date these men, these men are not getting laid at all foids notice their virgin aura and feel the ick. They would not date at all except if they're getting Tyrone big black cock, this explains a lot why there's so much male virgins and incels because foids fuck the same dudes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 91302 and RecessedChinCel
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed