• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unleashedwhale, F36, aber and 13 others
He’s just an average guy to them lol…the bare minimum they “deserve :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, F36, framemoggerr and 15 others
Well he looks bad in that picture. And well he has some uglyness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Chadeep, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, whotthehell and 6 others
He’s ogre. Why is it surprising younger girls don’t like that lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, vaseqmoherad, aber and 12 others
Their rating scale is so bad. If those women can't rate for shaiza then I know they are the type to call themselves a 10/10 every day.

Hexum is 1 in a million but her brain has been fried by social media with ultra high frauders that make it seamless to their eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Women are the worst raters ever lmao. Her actions towards him in person would say otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, F36, aber and 12 others
He’s ogre. Why is it surprising younger girls don’t like that lol
Hexum in that pic is 23 since when is 23 yrs is old and the foid is 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Costcosuperstore, Kaari and 2 others
There you go. Unlimited examples. Talk, fluffy hair Anglo old money, lean good skin has the most appeal
Would she take tall fluffy hair old money HTN prettyboy or Hexum lookalike?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, NorwoodAscender, greywind and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Kaari and 4 others
what nct does to a mf in all seriousness the higher psl lower irl attractiveness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
It's how it works in the real world bro

Subjective type > Objective type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, axttt_, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
what nct does to a mf in all seriousness the higher psl lower irl attractiveness
That might apply for gay aliens like depoot but not hexum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, F36, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
There you go. Unlimited examples. Tall, fluffy hair Anglo old money, lean good skin has the most appeal
I mean then again if the chick was in her 18-20 then sure what you listed makes sense because he is more masculine and in looks more intimidating when she compares herself to him.

its crazy that fluffy hair in the teens phase up to early 20s works with people who are recessed as it makes them just pure cutecel and young foids will find them attractive. Any other hairstyle will look awful and that's why ya can't afford to be recessed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I asked 2 cousins of mine (low MTB and low HTB) 18 and 16 years old, but for Chico and Vasiliy Stepanov, and I was looking at their faces/eyes while they were looking at the pictures of them (I saw nothing, absolutely no reaction, they were ice cold), and they told me that they give them a 5 out of 10..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Their rating scale is so bad. If those women can't rate for shaiza then I know they are the type to call themselves a 10/10 every day.

Hexum is 1 in a million but her brain has been fried by social media with ultra high frauders that make it seamless to their eye
She’s pretty boys only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, truthhurts and 3 others
I asked 2 cousins of mine (low MTB and low HTB) 18 and 16 years old, but for Chico and Vasiliy Stepanov, and I was looking at their faces/eyes while they were looking at the pictures of them (I saw nothing, absolutely no reaction, they were ice cold), and they told me that they give them a 5 out of 10..
Prettyboy only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Kaari and 2 others
thats not funny, hexum died bro..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, aber, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I asked 2 cousins of mine (low MTB and low HTB) 18 and 16 years old, but for Chico and Vasiliy Stepanov, and I was looking at their faces/eyes while they were looking at the pictures of them (I saw nothing, absolutely no reaction, they were ice cold), and they told me that they give them a 5 out of 10.

lol chico in 2024

IMG 9374
IMG 9373

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gooner23, truthhurts and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 4 others
foid reject beautiful guys cuz they know they gonna be cheated on xd

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Did you do the experiment? I would change the first photo and make it without the glasses but it could be also that some might know him and think its a fake profile.

Either way 30 without a subscription and bought boost is pretty good. Was it done in a city or somewhere outside where there are not a lot of people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kaari, Suns9999 and 2 others
She is in the "pretty boy" phase. After 21 they want to switch to someone who is mixed with more masculine traits but still remain pretty in the eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 4 others
Prettyboy only
My theory is that these girls, being that they don't know about blackpill / looksmaxing and other shit like that, find ''psl gods'' like any other human, without realizing that ''theoretically'' they look better than average people on the street or on the internet..

They probably already have a type of person they are attracted to at that particular moment in time (from any form of media / tv show / internet / music etc.) and anything else you show them at that moment in time would be nothing special..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, axttt_, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
She is in the "pretty boy" phase. After 21 they want to switch to someone who is mixed with more masculine traits but still remain pretty in the eye
Some women don’t let go of their prettyboy phase till 30

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, truthhurts and 2 others
My theory is that these girls, being that they don't know about blackpill / looksmaxing and other shit like that, find ''psl gods'' like any other human, without realizing that ''theoretically'' they look better than average people on the street or on the internet..

They probably already have a type of person they are attracted to at that particular moment in time (from any form of media / tv show / internet / music etc.) and anything else you show them at that moment in time would be nothing special..
Some PSL girls on com say they want prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, truthhurts and 1 other person
She’s pretty boys only
You niggas talk as if. Hexum is some kind of ogre. He is maesthetic. Insanely Robust masculine bone structure, very pretty features and harmony. He has plenty of appeal for younger foids too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, aber, Chadeep and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
she saw his height from behind the picture that's why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, Suns9999 and 1 other person
You niggas talk as if. Hexum is some kind of ogre. He is maesthetic. Insanely Robust masculine bone structure, very pretty features and harmony. He has plenty of appeal for younger foids too
Could be that from a screen she isn't impressed to the fullest.

But if you put hexum with a HTN fluffy hair pretty boy in real life then hexum will by far win I would agree on that. I think specifically the foid who rated him hasn't seen a chad skull with high tier features in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, truthhurts and 2 others

But if you put hexum with a HTN fluffy hair pretty boy in real life then hexum will by far win I would agree on that. I think specifically the foid who rated him hasn't seen a chad skull with high tier features in real life.
Nah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, Suns9999 and 2 others
Show women any psl she will rate him low, women know they dont get a single chance with them so they wont choose them, also she probabily is too young to like a masculine men, show her damian kater she will like it trust me she will rate him 8-9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, Suns9999 and 2 others

that's actually a really good theory and what would back it up is tom holland fangirls or any other main character in a sitcom

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, drimprovement, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

this is the most fucking retarded normie shit ive read, no girl is gonna look at your sharpass jawline and think he's mega attractive, this is just the male gaze in you talking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
her type:

Screenshot 2024 09 15 at 105004PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 4 others