Foid rejects hexum

Show women any psl she will rate him low, women know they dont get a single chance with them so they wont choose them, also she probabily is too young to like a masculine men, show her damian kater she will like it trust me she will rate him 8-9
Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
She clearly stated that her rating was not objective. Doesn’t mean she ‘rejected’ him jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, moredatesmorerapes, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
this is the most fucking retarded normie shit ive read, no girl is gonna look at your sharpass jawline and think he's mega attractive, this is just the male gaze in you talking
These foids don't make sense overall. And its not just from the rating aspect. These are just low level assumptions. Wouldn't guarantee that this is why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
According to science women tend to prefer archetypes based on their hormone levels,
Two pics that make this easier to understand:
Screenshot 20240915 195223 Gallery
Screenshot 20240915 195152 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, |Daddy_Zygos|, shikataganai and 6 others
So my point is a masculine face like hexum would not atract a women between the ages of: 12-25 or 50+, women have their types which is defined by levels of estrogen,

Signs she has a good interest/high levels of estrogen:
Traits she likes in men:
Dark hair
Tall
Strong
Wide frame
Muscular
Strong bones
High bone mass
Examples: jeremy meeks, jason momoa, richard ramirez, hexum, etc
While this seems obvious its not quite that simple, men inspire themselves in high T men, while women that have low estrogen prefer men with lower levels of T.
Signs:
Likes fluffy/blonde hair
Likes skinny boys
Doesnt care much about height
Always shaved
Feminin eyes
thin eyebrows
Examples: damian kater, leonardo dicaprio etc

Women with higher levels of estrogen will prefer those kind of men, women will not have high estrogen before the age of 21.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Chadeep, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
So my point is a masculine face like hexum would not atract a women between the ages of: 12-25 or 50+, women have their types which is defined by levels of estrogen,

Traits she likes in men:
Dark hair
Tall
Strong
Wide frame
Muscular
Strong bones
High bone mass
While this seems obvious its not quite that simple, men inspire themselves in high T men, while women that have low estrogen prefer men with lower levels of T.
Signs:
Likes fluffy/blonde hair
Likes skinny boys
Always shaved
Feminin eyes
thin eyebrows

Women with higher levels of estrogen will prefer those kind of men, women will not have high estrogen before the age of 21.
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
We’re they jealous they would never have him?

• +1
Reactions: F36, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
high trust pill victim #241 :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: F36, Chadeep, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others

Traits she likes in men:
Dark hair
Tall
Strong
Wide frame
Muscular
Strong bones
High bone mass
Signs:
Likes fluffy/blonde hair
Likes skinny boys
Always shaved
Feminin eyes
thin eyebrows

Tested out this theory here:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR
why does this surprise people? In the UK i've shown so many girls irl or on text pics of supermodels mainly lachowski (who i believer has best appeal and not look alien) and majority of girls say he isn't there type or meh. This is nothing new and most girls say similar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
why does this surprise people? In the UK i've shown so many girls irl or on text pics of supermodels mainly lachowski (who i believer has best appeal and not look alien) and majority of girls say he isn't there type or meh. This is nothing new and most girls say similar

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
She clearly stated that her rating was not objective. Doesn’t mean she ‘rejected’ him jfl.
she also wasn't like 'omg look at them zygos fuck me now' like most autists think will happen if they miraculously become 'chad'

• +1
Reactions: F36, shitskinism and truthhurts
Im glad you agree with my point

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
dnr nigger he had a 1000000x better life than you just becasue of his looks
Your logic means he also had a 1000000x better life than you also? wtf you are low iq

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Your logic means he also had a 1000000x better life than you also? wtf you are low iq
no im high t alpha male adonisssss gymcel mewing for the stacies @kaligula567 @looksmaxxing223 should i blow my head off

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no im high t alpha male adonisssss gymcel mewing for the stacies @kaligula567 @looksmaxxing223 should i blow my head off
No nigger he is more og than @PsychoH

But you never had a thread so good that techno had to lock it :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel, PsychoH and truthhurts
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, enriquecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
Show me a picture where he does not look ugly
holy shit you are fucking braindead. mogs peanutskull jeff seid to absolute death

• +1
Reactions: aber and StarvedEpi
Wow 7/10 psl 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: F36
holy shit you are fucking braindead. mogs peanutskull jeff seid to absolute death
Your stack is making you a raging bitch I see. Or maybe it's the starvation. Praying for your salvation brother.

girls are obviously the OG looksmaxxers so they call out hexums failos :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove
He’s ogre. Why is it surprising younger girls don’t like that lol

"Ogre" in question being the worlds biggest upcoming hollywood star and sex symbol lol for his time lol

GW0S6If BQk

2Y4KIV9U9Vc

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NoReedemingFeature
Fucking bullshit clickbait title