Foid rejects man because he won't pay for her dinner

Would you pay for a woman's meal/drink/coffee on the first date?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Entitlement 100
Won't be surprised if she's an FDScel

I have screenshots in case the post gets removed but it won't let me upload them atm

JFL at this comment by a foid:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Danish_Retard and ROTTING
she rejected him cause he doesnt look like this
img

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 13332
I wouldn't want to but good luck getting a 2nd date without paying tbh, it also depends on the girl, if I'm certain I won't see her again then i wouldn't pay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 17525, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don't like the idea of not paying when i have the money but it's a good way to vet for gold digging bitches like the one in the reddit post

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Every woman has a job, if you're not my wife, mother, sister or cousin you're not entitled to my money.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ifyouwannabemylover, ROTTING and 3 others
When I go on online dates I buy the first round of drinks to be polite and break the ice.

The girls normally offer to buy the 2nd, if they don’t then I just leave or don’t see them again cos I know they’re either not attracted to me or an entitled cunt.

The only exception I made to this was when I went on a date with a FOB EE girl because I feel like the culture is a bit different wheres she’s from so buying her drinks probs wasn’t a sign of low attraction from her

• +1
I don't like the idea of not paying when i have the money but it's a good way to vet for gold digging bitches like the one in the reddit post
I’m happy to spend money on someone who’s my girlfriend wife- but if it’s a first date and she doesn’t offer to split you’re probs be used

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
balding is death sentence tbh

• +1
When I go on online dates I buy the first round of drinks to be polite and break the ice.

The girls normally offer to buy the 2nd, if they don’t then I just leave or don’t see them again cos I know they’re either not attracted to me or an entitled cunt.

The only exception I made to this was when I went on a date with a FOB EE girl because I feel like the culture is a bit different wheres she’s from so buying her drinks probs wasn’t a sign of low attraction from her
Let me guess, was the EE girl HQNP? They love that look but many can be gold diggers

I’m happy to spend money on someone who’s my girlfriend wife- but if it’s a first date and she doesn’t offer to split you’re probs be used
This tbh

Let me guess, was the EE girl HQNP? They love that look but many can be gold diggers
Maybe I’m not sure what you’d make of her. Tbh I bottled pulling her cos I was a pussy- this was back when I lived with parents in lodnon and I’m not so comfortable inviting myself to someone else’s house. Now I’ve got my own city centre flat it’s easy cos I just go for drinks newr my place and then as them if want another glass of wine at mine

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Women pay for chad on dates

• +1
Maybe I’m not sure what you’d make of her. Tbh I bottled pulling her cos I was a pussy- this was back when I lived with parents in lodnon and I’m not so comfortable inviting myself to someone else’s house. Now I’ve got my own city centre flat it’s easy cos I just go for drinks newr my place and then as them if want another glass of wine at mine
Do the foids usually reject going back to yours? Seeing as foids often prefer LTRs

Do the foids usually reject going back to yours? Seeing as foids often prefer LTRs
Very rarely- my slay rate from dates is 80% or so.

If I can just tell they’re not attracted to me or I’m not into them cos they frauded pics too much then I normally don’t even ask.

Think I only ever once in my life asked and had a girl say no

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath

If I can just tell they’re not attracted to me or I’m not into them cos they frauded pics too much then I normally don’t even ask.

face rating?

• +1
>le dodged a bullet there OP

Fucking redditors

• Hmm...

Why do foids fraud their pics so much

And I'm guessing these foids are pretty young

Why did the girl say no?

She will go on rant how a Low Value Male wasted her time blah blah on FDS. Hate women with princess syndrome.

Unless I’ve been banging her for at least 2 weeks there is no date where I’m paying

Paying on the first date is the worst thing you can possibly do because you’re already positioning yourself below her. And if she gets mad you didn’t pay that just means she already thought you were below her the whole time, thus the only thing you lost out on was at least 2 more sexless dates and maybe a relationship with shitty duty sex

• +1
Girls I meet usually offer to pay or pay for their part at least, if they don't want to pay for their part they are trashy golddigger whores. There is an exception to this ofc, one time I was out with this girl who was from a poor family and since I knew about her situation I said that I'm paying and then she ordered some mineral water which was cheapest on the menu and refused to order anything more expensive than that and I was really surprised at the time and that got my dick hard ngl

• +1
Girls I meet usually offer to pay or pay for their part at least, if they don't want to pay for their part they are trashy golddigger whores. There is an exception to this ofc, one time I was out with this girl who was from a poor family and since I knew about her situation I said that I'm paying and then she ordered some mineral water which was cheapest on the menu and refused to order anything more expensive than that and I was really surprised at the time and that got my dick hard ngl
I'd pay for her stuff in that situation

Paying on the first date is the worst thing you can possibly do because you’re already positioning yourself below her. And if she gets mad you didn’t pay that just means she already thought you were below her the whole time, thus the only thing you lost out on was at least 2 more sexless dates and maybe a relationship with shitty duty sex
Why do women (especially those in their mid 20s) make the guy wait for sex, when they've had 10+ bodies?

Do germans always split the bill?

We call splitting bills a "german bill".

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
doing anything fancy (aka costly) for a first date is absolutely r e t a r d e d to begin with

who the fuck wants to sit at a dinner table for an hour with some dumb bitch that you don't know? lmao just lmao

take her on a city stroll or something

Last edited:
  • +1
doing anything fancy (aka costly) for a first date is absolutely r e t a r d e d to begin with

who the fuck wants to sit at a dinner table for an hour with some dumb bitch that you don't know? lmao just lmao
You won't even know if she's compatible with you. I bet she was the one who asked for a dinner date.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
You won't even know if she's compatible with you. I bet she was the one who asked for a dinner date.
im a so fucking ugly
two girls came up to me and said : "theodor huh your are already balding , so gross"

didnt change my mood, at least im used to bullying.... got thrown in garbage bin multiple times by school chads

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Xangsane
I actually quite enjoy going for fancy dinners with my old Jew ex but we’d always split anyway.

For our first date we went to the tjough park lmao- never don something fancy at the start

paying is an alpha trait