Foid said she "refuses to have a non Chadlite or Chad" boyfriend/husband and her Vedic results state she will settle for a MTN

Xangsane

Xangsane

Francine is a Jewish monkey
These were her results:

Summary of Genesyss's Predicted Husband:​

• Height: Average, possibly on the shorter side.
  • Hair: Dark, possibly black, and slightly unkempt or wavy.
  • Eyes: Dark, intense, deep-set eyes.
  • Skin: Medium to darker, olive or tanned complexion.
  • Ethnicity: Likely from a neighboring region to Bulgaria, potentially Mediterranean, South Eastern European, or Middle Eastern.
  • Looks Level: MTN (Mid-Tier Normie), more rugged than attractive.
  • Body Type: Muscular and sturdy, well-built.
  • Personality: Diplomatic, intense, and passionate, with a secretive side.
  • Facial Hair: Likely to have dark, thick facial hair (beard or stubble).
  • Facial Dimorphism: High, with strong masculine features (sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones).
  • Cheating Risk: Possible temptation to cheat due to Scorpio influences.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jova
@greycel thoughts? It's VERY rare for a woman to get HTN or above in these predictions. And I mean VERY rare. Compared to the HTB results for guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Klasik616 and Jova
@piec

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
@Jova you know who I'm talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Jova
Yes bhai jfl
She said:
Im not even married who knows if this is actually accurate or not. I`ll only believe it if I see it with my own eyes.
laughs cage GIF

Admitting to defeat? @greycel

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, greycel and Jova
How does this work

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fairly disappointed, will be funny to see though
I once analyzed foids who ended up having mental breakdowns after revealing their husband was either not a prettyboy type, or was LTN-MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Jova
How does this work
https://forum.loo k sma xxing.com/threads/click-here-to-get-a-hyper-accurate-prediction-of-your-wife-or-husband-appearance-body-dating-history-and-body-count.12878/

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Astrology for guys

Do you think HTNs are more rare than HTBs?

Nobody cares you utter faggot

I was expecting a tiktok video or something at least

@greycel thoughts? It's VERY rare for a woman to get HTN or above in these predictions. And I mean VERY rare. Compared to the HTB results for guys.
I don't believe in this stuff
But the guy seems DOM af. In every metric, extremely high T and masculine

So I'm guessing she's feminine, and would likely meet the guy when she's on her period
Makes me think then that she will give it up to him very early on. Maybe even first date, if it is this dimorphic and the relationship will be somewhat successful

So if she's giving it up to someone, it's likely she also has casually dated before.

She would get a man's mam. A masculine guy.. likely when she's slightly older too then. Not younger

• +1
I don't believe in this stuff
But the guy seems DOM af. In every metric, extremely high T and masculine

So I'm guessing she's feminine, and would likely meet the guy when she's on her period
Makes me think then that she will give it up to him very early on. Maybe even first date, if it is this dimorphic and the relationship will be somewhat successful

So if she's giving it up to someone, it's likely she also has casually dated before.

She would get a man's mam. A masculine guy.. likely when she's slightly older too then. Not younger
JFL she said she'd rather stay single :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
JFL she said she'd rather stay single :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thoughts?
If you somehow got all of this legit, it's likely she gonna hit the biological clock and then she gonna search for the most DOM guy
You should explain to her that he will give you warrior children. And if he has bones then that matters more than PSL

All these foids have crazy egos bruh

• +1
If you somehow got all of this legit, it's likely she gonna hit the biological clock and then she gonna search for the most DOM guy
You should explain to her that he will give you warrior children. And if he has bones then that matters more than PSL

Yup the chart said marriage is likely and that's who she's gonna settle with. Yet she's still chadlite/chad only and said "she isn't interested in dating unless if the guy is chadlite or chad"

• JFL

also
I'm guessing you then analysed around 100 + women's charts
Or maybe around 40ish, as you mightve talked with the fogger of the forum that is happy with her pics to circulate.

If he is youthful aesthetic, the women equivalent of that is literally ideal
So I'm guessing she has very high appeal, with good fat pads
this foid wasn't the fogger of the group. Very unconventionally attractive and polarizing. Ginger bobcut on dark features and dark eyes, slightly masc features. but good fat pads

• +1