Foid says plastic surgery is the way to go instead of gymcelling

Its funny everyone in her family has like 4+ procedures, sister and brother. Are her parents surgeons? or simply insanely rich
Nope she gets it done for free as long as she posts about on her insta

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Doesn't give that vibe. Looks like a cuck lol
no on the contrary. dick size is pretty random and its one of the only ways (legit) that this can be explainable

lets he actually has a nice personality(to her) on top of his 10 inch dick. it could be a legit reason for her to stick with him while she cucks him on the side (very likely)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Imagine how many chads in her insta. She def browses this forum she knows to much about surgery

no on the contrary. dick size is pretty random and its one of the only ways (legit) that this can be explainable

lets he actually has a nice personality(to her) on top of his 10 inch dick. it could be a legit reason for her to stick with him while she cucks him on the side (very likely)
I don't wanna act like an expert on the matter ok :lul: but big dicked guys usually act confident.

The expressions, the way he talks... I just don't see it but I'll agree that it's possible despite me finding it unlikely.

I don't wanna act like an expert on the matter ok :lul: but big dicked guys usually act confident.

The expressions, the way he talks... I just don't see it but I'll agree that it's possible despite me finding it unlikely.
theres a correlation, but there are many variables

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes im definetely watching a video made by a toilet jfl

This dude...

What a huge cuck, I thought maybe he was hyper low inhib dark triad or some shit

Nope, exactly how you would expect him to behave from his pics

Jfl at this gay earth

What a huge cuck, I thought maybe he was hyper low inhib dark triad or some shit

Nope, exactly how you would expect him to behave from his pics

Jfl at this gay earth
Did you see the part where he kissed her elbow 🤣

• Ugh..
Reactions: wellthatsucks
What about mean by tehe?

What surprises me is not even the difference in looks between them, there will always be exceptions like that. What surprises me is how she can stay will a cuck like that, the guy looks completely dead, even a 90yo man with lung cancer can be more expressive than this phaggot

Disgusting frauder. I wouldnt touch her with a ten feet pole.
@2peasinapod was right. Frauders see frauders

looks theory on life support
Proves you still feel ugly inside after surgerymaxing. You're either gl from the get go or you will never really recover. Also a brutal heightpill.

All that work just to bag a low tier Normie? Jfl, she probably still sees herself as low tier, which is genetically accurate. Natural selection remains undefeated

All that work just to bag a low tier Normie? Jfl, she probably still sees herself as low tier, which is genetically accurate. Natural selection remains undefeated
Nah she's definitely getting hit on by Chads, she knows she's hot. Either her BF has a huge dick or she's cheating on him.