Foid shows no interest in man she marries (on reality show) until she finds out he likely has money

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Her friends do a google search of him and find articles about how he's a business owner
Just pay for articles that say you are a business owner and financially well off and then Stacey (literally this foids name jfl) will go from being extremely cold towards you to making an effort with you
@Predeterminism
It should've been over for him when she stated that he was not her type (because of his genetics) but his status and money made her change the way she treated him, suddenly his genetics passed the threshold (they went on to fuck and she "fell" for him)
inb4 betabux, she let him fuck soon after and he could've just dipped at that point if he wasn't locked into the tv show

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Gargantuan, Deleted member 16380 and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I don't view Youtube anymore. Can you detail the video clip in a transcript no longer than 30 pages, please? I appreciate it. Thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Serial Mogger, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
Ice Company
Is that even a thing in the 22nd century? Ice companies were big deals 100+ years ago, but today I can't imagine they make lots of money. And it is likely something he inherited rather started himself, so it doesn't "show drive" as she stated. 100+ years ago when ice companies were a big thing the ice company would own land and water resources, not really necessary in this century.

I saw a few episodes of this show the first season. It is so edited I can't watch it, they basically film the couples 40 hours/week then produce 10 minutes of content from that. You can create any narrative you want by doing that. Most of the women on the show are wantabe actresses.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and thereallegend
Is that even a thing in the 21st century? Ice companies were big deals 100+ years ago, but today I can't imagine they make lots of money. And it is likely something he inherited rather started himself, so it doesn't "show drive" as she stated. 100+ years ago when ice companies were a big thing the ice company would own land and water resources, not really necessary in this century.

I saw a few episodes of this show the first season. It is so edited I can't watch it, they basically film the couples 40 hours/week then produce 10 minutes of content from that. You can create any narrative you want by doing that. Most of the women on the show are wantabe actresses.
Yes he inherited it but he claimed that he was working his ass off all through his teen years and bought his share in the family business to make it seem like he's self made

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadethnic101, OldRooster and 1 other person
Yes he inherited it but he claimed that he was working his ass off all through his teen years and bought his share in the family business to make it seem like he's self made
It isn't like the ice just makes itself. hmmm. Yea it kind of does, so what work would he be "working his ass off" on? Delivering the ice? Markets are pretty established.
iu

Is that you in your avatar? or is that your goal?

Last edited:
Ironically he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
I’ll never be rich and I’ll never be a chad
Good Bye Reaction GIF

She will divorce rape him in 10 years time :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, BigJimsWornOutTires and Racky
Just pay for articles that say you are a business owner and financially well off
Oaj

Don't forget to pose in front of expensive things you don't own as well.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and 6ft4
It isn't like the ice just makes itself. hmmm. Yea it kind of does, so what work would he be "working his ass off" on? Delivering the ice? Markets are pretty established.
iu

Is that you in your avatar? or is that your goal?
My avatar is Slayer Saint George
It is not my goals since becoming chad is an unattainable goal

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
View attachment 1723692
Don't forget to pose in front of expensive things you don't own as well.
so you know for a fact that this accesswire website will publish a BS bling story about someone in exchange for $$? If so how much would such a story cost?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
so you know for a fact that this accesswire website will publish a BS bling story about someone in exchange for $$? If so how much would such a story cost?
Actually, I know absolutely nothing about the subject or the procedures. I just know Walter Weekes aka FreshPrinceCEO was able to get them to publish that story a year ago.

My avatar is Slayer Saint George
It is not my goals since becoming chad is an unattainable goal
Please tell me slayer saint George isn't a psl user??

Or is he fitness model if so what's his name in Instagram?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Looks like a botched surgery patient Lol

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 16380
Her friends do a google search of him and find articles about how he's a business owner
Just pay for articles that say you are a business owner and financially well off and then Stacey (literally this foids name jfl) will go from being extremely cold towards you to making an effort with you
@Predeterminism
It should've been over for him when she stated that he was not her type (because of his genetics) but his status and money made her change the way she treated him, suddenly his genetics passed the threshold (they went on to fuck and she "fell" for him)
inb4 betabux, she let him fuck soon after and he could've just dipped at that point if he wasn't locked into the tv show

I don't get it... HE actually MOGS HER :ROFLMAO:

But anyways:
LOVE LIFE

:feelshehe:

He's the biggest unknown Chad on the internet imo

Do you think he's slightly ogre facially?

Thank fuck he's not a psl user imagine a Chad like that being blackpilled JFL