Foid stabs Chad 100 times to death in weed-induced frenzy. Gets 100 HOURS community service

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken

Woman, 33, who stabbed her date 100 times to death in weed-induced frenzy is sentenced to 100 HOURS community service - as judge says she 'had no control over her actions' after cannabis caused 'psychotic break'​

And if she was male she would have get sentenced for life...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, apocalypse, Deleted member 19453 and 7 others
Absolute gynocracy clown world we live in.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel, apocalypse and 7 others

Woman, 33, who stabbed her date 100 times to death in weed-induced frenzy is sentenced to 100 HOURS community service - as judge says she 'had no control over her actions' after cannabis caused 'psychotic break'​

Chad O'Melia

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The justice system is a joke

• +1
Reactions: PMF1 and Deleted member 22918
He's subhuman
Chad usually stabs females never the opposite

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, zharupodrugu, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
"She will spend the 100 hours educating others on marijuana-induced psychosis and two years on probation - but has promised to spend the rest of her life debunking the myth that cannabis is harmless."

Shit gave me ERfuel

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, Eren, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person

She stabbed an incel. She couldn’t keep chad so she wanted to get over him but that failed so she got an oofie doofie and she couldn’t handle this so she snapped

Sometimes being an uncle is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
weed is natty, plant, herb,bro

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse

Of course it’s in California. 💀

Can satan just do something good for once and swallow that entire state into the bowels of the abyss???

His name is actually Chad wtf

I’ve actually experienced weed induced psychosis. I have never tried weed since then and I never will. It was the most insane thing ever because I was going crazy but I was WELL AWARE that I was going crazy and thinking crazy and irrational thoughts but somehow couldn’t stop myself.

Modern grown weed is dangerous. It is not the low-THC weed found in nature.