Foid steals her friends boy friend and brags about it online

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Translation: "5 years ago my friend told me I wanna go out with my bf, you wanna come too? I said yes and this happened later. I stole him (laughs) I'm so proud of the steal( laughs) ."
Htn+ men experience this and deformed men like me get 0 when they talk to woman irl or text them online.

not very halal of her

That's hot!

Who cares, are you really upset because some Becky isn't fighting over you.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Who cares, are you really upset because some Becky isn't fighting over you.
I care. You didnt care and that's why you are alone at 45 nigga doing Uber eats delivery Instead of having a family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
You are a cuck. Didnt you like that 600lbs pigess before calling her hot?

No idea who you're talking about. I hate fat chicks.

I care. You didnt care and that's why you are alone at 45 nigga doing Uber eats delivery Instead of having a family.
Retarded Arab. If you really believed your theories, you wouldn't want to spawn another subhuman like you. Never talk to me again, can't argue with subanimals

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
You're literally an horny subhuman, the lowest of the lowest scum, my existence Is infinitely superior to yours due to the virtue of not being a brainrotted coomer like you, and you dare to be narcy?? Little bugs like you can exist only on the internet, in real Life i would crush your tiny ethnik skull like a peanut.

You are a cuck. Didnt you like that 600lbs pigess before calling her hot?
Actually forget about not speaking to me again, i command you to never post again on here. Fucking 2 PSL horse rat Hybrid horny deathnik. We're the not the same species, you can't post on my forum. Delete account

@Chris Benoit can you post pics of this rat please? This subhuman really wants to spread his genes jfl at muhammads's awareness

Retarded Arab. If you really believed your theories, you wouldn't want to spawn another subhuman like you. Never talk to me again, can't argue with subanimals
You're literally an horny subhuman, the lowest of the lowest scum, my existence Is infinitely superior to yours due to the virtue of not being a brainrotted coomer like you, and you dare to be narcy?? Little bugs like you can exist only on the internet, in real Life i would crush your tiny ethnik skull like a peanut.
Actually forget about not speaking to me again, i command you to never post again on here. Fucking 2 PSL horse rat Hybrid horny deathnik. We're the not the same species, you can't post on my forum. Delete account
@Chris Benoit can you post pics of this rat please? This subhuman really wants to spread his genes jfl at muhammads's awareness
Bro got headshot apawnkilled with one comment💀

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Bro got headshot apawnkilled with one comment💀
You Just can't process in your microbrain that i don't give a shit about making a family with Becky, hence why i don't give a shit about how i look. You think i got triggered by your reply, when i was only triggered by how stupid It was.

You Just can't process in your microbrain that i don't give a shit about making a family with Becky, hence why i don't give a shit about how i look. You think i got triggered the your reply, when i was only triggered by how stupid It was.
We all can see you are fine and not mad 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and mayo mogger
Translation: "5 years ago my friend told me I wanna go out with my bf, you wanna come too? I said yes and this happened later. I stole him (laughs) I'm so proud of the steal( laughs) ."
Htn+ men experience this and deformed men like me get 0 when they talk to woman irl or text them online.
View attachment 2721948
I wanna take a shit now

• +1
Reactions: mortis
We all can see you are fine and not mad 💀
Why should i be fine when some 50 kilos Arab living somewhere in the desert Is trying to shit on me because i'm logical? Those social Networks were the worst invention ever, retards like you completely Lost their mind and are unable to reason logically anymore

Why should i be fine when some 50 kilos Arab living somewhere in the desert Is trying to shit on me because i'm logical? Those social Networks were the worst invention ever, retards like you completely Lost their mind and are unable to reason logically anymore
Bros in a blackpill forum and gets mad by reality.

Bros in a blackpill forum and gets mad by reality.
I get mad at retards like you that get sad over not being to sex some beckies. Iiterally can't comprehend that we breath the same air