Foid tells BRUTAL story about FACE AND LOOKS and why height means 0 and average face=death. (Ugly dudes if you act cucked= she gets dry and runs away)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
So this is a famous telegram channel that posts random stuff. A woman told this story here and it's BROOTAL( face matters also acting DOMINANT AND CONFIDENT infront of girls matters when you achieved a girl). also this is what you get when you give freedom to holes.

Translated with Google translate cuz I'm lazy.
Screenshot 20231103 173107 Telegram X

" I went on an interesting date many years ago, let me tell you about it: a 190 cm tall boy with a good figure and normal appearance. We went on a first date to a cafe. The guy started it. I got married once, but after a while my wife told me that she didn't like her appearance and I couldn't do it in any way. I have to deal with this issue and we broke up. Then he said, "Do you think I'm ugly?" I said no. He said, "Let me go. I'll look at you from afar." I said, "No, you're not ugly." I said, "Don't worry, you're not ugly." 5 minutes later, he said, "Do you think I should apply gel under my chin, or Botox?" I said don't worry, change the subject, he said ok, and two minutes later, he said, why did you come with me on a date? am i attractive Or am I normal? I said, do you let it go or not, appearance is not an important criterion for me, he said, so you mean that I am ugly? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I came home and blocked him from everywhere. Two days later, he texted me with another number. Tell me, God, why did you block me? Did you not like my appearance or what? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sophie's mother"

Untranslated

یه دیت جالب رفتم سالها پیش بذارین براتون تعریف کنم : پسره قد ۱۹۰ هیکل خوب و قیافه معمولی قرار اول رفتیم کافه پسره شروع کرد که من یه بار ازدواج کردم ولی همسرم بعد یه مدت به من گفت که از قیافت خوشم نمیاد و نمیتونم هیچ جوره با این موضوع کنار بیام و از هم جدا شدیم
بعد گفت به نظرت من زشتم گفتم نه گفت بذار پاشم برم از دور بیام کامل نگاه کن باز گفتم نه زشت نیستی، گفت بذار یه بارم برم تو نور وایسم نظرتو بگو! گفتم بیخیال زشت نیستی ۵ دقیقه بعدش گفت به نظرت اینجامو ژل بزنم زیر چونمو بردارم بوتاکس بزنم؟ گفتم بیخیال موضوع رو عوض کن گفت باشه باز دو دقیقه بعد گفت اصلن تو چرا با من اومدی دیت؟ من جذابم؟ یا معمولی ام؟ گفتم ول میکنی یا نه قیافه اصلن معیار مهمی برا من نیست، گفت پس منظورت اینه که من زشتم؟ 🤦🏻‍♀️ اومدم خونه و از همه جا بلاکش کردم او دو روز بعد با یه شماره دیگه بهم اس ام اس داد تورو خدا بگو چرا بلاکم کردی از قیافم خوشت نیومد یا چی ؟ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot 20231103 173107 Telegram X

✍مامان سوفی

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
3741505_IMG_4018.jpeg

Do I I look like a cuckold or evil and low trust

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Sprinkles and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
well yeah, if a guy acted like that even in a friends setting i wouldnt want to be near him either, and thats me being a man. imagine acting like that to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26