Foid told me I look like Taylor Lautner

recessed62

recessed62

Iblamehighinhib
Joined
Oct 14, 2025
Posts
182
Reputation
117
Tbh I’ve never really gotten a celebrity comparison cuz i have a “unique” look ig but when she said that yesterday it kind of motivated me and gave me some confidence. She also said multiple times why I looked with such an intense look at her, even tho I wasn’t doing anything. That let me think my browridge is good atleast:feelsgood:
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
FORREAL DUDE=?????? ARE U DEADASS MY GUY

idc
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
She's basically saying you have low appeal
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessed62
jfl you cant win on this site
how is looking like that guy a win in the first place, it doesn't mean anything, and ltn can look like an htn, but it doesn't mean they look as good.
 
how is looking like that guy a win in the first place, it doesn't mean anything, and ltn can look like an htn, but it doesn't mean they look as good.
are you saying that guy is ltn?
 
taylor lautner
No, I'm saying just because someone told OP that he looks like Taylor Lautner, doesn't mean he looks as good as him, saying you look like someone isn't a rating, an LTN can look similar to someone who is HTN, doesnt make them an HTN, I'm saying it's not necessarily something for him to celebrate because it doesnt mean hes good looking
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessed62
So projected supras ig :DankPepe:
 

Similar threads

inyerta
Replies
6
Views
59
inyerta
inyerta
thomasjiooo
Replies
3
Views
50
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
louismaxxed
Replies
3
Views
39
louismaxxed
louismaxxed
Niujy
Replies
6
Views
44
_Jason_
_Jason_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top