Foid told me that I have small eyes and…..

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Little backstory,I always wear my sunglasses no matter what time it is,even at night
And this girl from my dorm asked me to took my sunglasses off,when I did she said that I have ,,small eyes’’ and then I said yeah but they are wide horizontally,and she literally said: yeah your eyes are short in height but very wide
And she took me by surprise I didn’t even squint
Hunter eyes confirmed 😎

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, forevermirin, BrahminBoss and 6 others
If normies ask you why you have ‘Chinese eyes’ you have Hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Small eyes and.....

Farpsmallwall textureproduct750x1000

If you try to hide a feature of yours that you don't like, people will pay extra attention and possibly be extra critical, when you can't or aren't hiding it.
When you don't hide it, people don't really give a shit, most of the time people just think of themselves or some own stuff. When I see people I rarely ever think about them for more than a millisecond, and my brain goes back to BATTLE OF AUSTERLITZ AKA BATTLE OF THREE EMPERORS, one of the decisive battles of napoleonic wars.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
If normies ask you why you have ‘Chinese eyes’ you have Hunter eyes
If you try to hide a feature of yours that you don't like, people will pay extra attention and possibly be extra critical, when you can't or aren't hiding it.
When you don't hide it, people don't really give a shit, most of the time people just think of themselves or some own stuff. When I see people I rarely ever think about them for more than a millisecond, and my brain goes back to BATTLE OF AUSTERLITZ AKA BATTLE OF THREE EMPERORS, one of the decisive battles of napoleonic wars.
Keep coping I unironically got complimented by my hunter eyes and wide pfl by a normie npc without squinting 😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, RODEBLUR, Kekee and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Shrek2OnDvD
High pfh high pfl combo is best