Foid travels to Bali for a first date, then gets ghosted

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 20652 and 5 others
i hope she meets a man who will respect her and treat her with kindness and live a long happy life with.

Because that’s what all women despise. All women hope to meet a man who will kill her and rape her and her children. So, to make her suffer, I wish the exact opposite upon her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16371, babouchelelouche and 6 others
Based. This makes me want to live.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Brutal realitypill for this botoxmaxxer

• +1
Imagine a girl liking you so much that she travels to a other country to meet you…

• +1
Imagine a girl liking you so much that she travels to a other country to meet you…

Happened once with me, but we had briefly met in a hotel lobby before, not online.
But yeah online it's much more intense. this foid to dismiss her 100s, maybe 1000s, of matches in her city to go meet someone she's not even sure he's not a catfish... That says a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Tens of Thousands of men get ghosted every day, no one cares. One foid gets ghosted it is international news.

She is fat and ugly, thus she is incapable of validating a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23554, virren and 2 others
Happened once with me, but we had briefly met in a hotel lobby before, not online.
But yeah online it's much more intense. this foid to dismiss her 100s, maybe 1000s, of matches in her city to go meet someone she's not even sure he's not a catfish... That says a lot.
no girl would ever do that for me, not even girl in my neighbourhood want to meet me

• So Sad
no girl would ever do that for me, not even girl in my neighbourhood want to meet me

I mean that girl was nothing special, a LTB. But yeah I feel you, I hope you can looksmax enough to get some attention from the local girls. Good luck

I mean that girl was nothing special, a LTB. But yeah I feel you, I hope you can looksmax enough to get some attention from the local girls. Good luck
even 2/10s have rejected me

Typical ugly white girl thinking she's hot

Good. She catched Stockholm

//Thomas DOM

Subhuman ugly bitch really thought she was so special

This happens to men daily probably, but happens to a foid once and now they have to write a whole fucking news article about it

• +1