Foid wanted to pegg me because of my "big ass"

D

Deleted member 14266

Zephir
So this foid that I'm "dating" has come to me and said that she want's to pegg me because I have a "big ass"... If you all don't remember I posted her here some time ago
20220219 224551

20220219 224410

20220219 224438

And now yesterday she come to me and showed me her dildo, strap I don't know wtf is this.
20220302 163503

20220302 163255

I was so shocked that I laugh hard. She believes in things like deconstructed masculinity, toxic masculinity and all that shit. This bitch wanted to emasculate me and if I accepcted her offer she would fuck me and then she would lose respect for me and treat me like shit so... it was obvious that this was a shit test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Catawampus, ItsOver.com and 28 others
Most people here especially Indians would accept

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, incel194012940, Silver and 30 others
Call her racist for wanting to buck break you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Solidcoin, spark and 3 others
You are retarded for not saying yes. The prostate is in its location for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, 7zyzz7, germanlooks and 9 others
notice how her didlo is brown OP have she shown a sexual preference for blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member
And be careful assuming that everything a woman does is a shit test. She already has the strap. You think she would go through that effort just to test you? If this was a shit test you failed because you showed insecurity in your masculinity.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Retard you should have fucked her and then beat her up as soon as she pulled out the strap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, 7zyzz7, TITUS and 6 others
You are retarded for not saying yes. The prostate is in its location for a reason.
Just be an emasculated beta male and lose respect for 5 seconds of orgasm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, germanlooks and MiroslavBulldosex
Retard you should have fucked her and then beat her up as soon as she pulled out the strap
I already fucked her boyo

• +1
notice how her didlo is brown OP have she shown a sexual preference for blacks?
I don't think so she is brazilian and a whore, so she probably fucks every ethinicity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Beetlejuice and Manu le coq
Just be a emasculated beta male and lose respect for 5 seconds of orgasm
If you feel emasculated from having sex with a WOMAN, you showed insecurity. Watch her lose interest quick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, TITUS and Deleted member 17201
I'm this ain't it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14266
It's too close to getting buck broke

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You send her a pic of you sucking your own dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Patient A, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Baldingman1998, germanlooks and 5 others
Let her fuck you OP she'll get off to it

fuck it, just once, it costs nothing. no one told me to have that big ass there

buceta gorda pussy fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14266
Kkkkkkkkkk
Vai mano, não tem que cair nesses papo de desconstrução não. Essa minas esquerdistas sempre veem com esse papo e se tu for na delas elas vão te tratar que nem os esquerdomachos delas

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
AAAAAA @OldVirgin has seim expirians vit vumean

So this foid that I'm "dating" has come to me and said that she want's to pegg me because I have a "big ass"... If you all don't remember I posted her here some time ago
View attachment 1572802
View attachment 1572804
View attachment 1572806

And now yesterday she come to me and showed me her dildo, strap I don't know wtf is this.
View attachment 1572970
View attachment 1572973
I was so shocked that I laugh hard. She believes in things like deconstructed masculinity, toxic masculinity and all that shit. This bitch wanted to emasculate me and if I accepcted her offer she would fuck me and then she would lose respect for me and treat me like shit so... it was obvious that this was a shit test
@CupOfCoffee :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Having a big ass as a man is both a blessing and a curse.
Women love it but so do faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, eyelidcel, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Vai mano, não tem que cair nesses papo de desconstrução não. Essa minas esquerdistas sempre veem com esse papo e se tu for na delas elas vão te tratar que nem os esquerdomachos delas
It seems that Brazil has some of the craziest feminist bitches on earth, why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
It seems that Brazil has some of the craziest feminist bitches on earth, why is that?
Leftist populism is big thing in South America, but half of the people are reactionary so that balances things out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa, Beetlejuice and 2 others
It's not necessarily a shit test, some women are just very kinky, but still, you have to make choices based on what you like and not compromise your beliefs and likes and dislikes just to make a girl happy.

There is such a thing as toxic masculinity but it is usually the old image of masculinity promoted in the 1940s of being a physically abusive asshole and being macho, which women don't really like. Toxic masculinity is essentially when a man tries to act a certain way because he feels more of a man if he does that, so it's a set of stereotypes. However, because of the way it has been described in the past 10 years, it has been turned into a complete joke and people don't take it seriously, mainly become of crazy feminazis who try to claim that everything that goes against their beliefs has to be toxic masculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TITUS, Lmao and 2 others
She went and
View attachment 1572802
View attachment 1572804
View attachment 1572806

View attachment 1572970
View attachment 1572973
brought a black dildo strap lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 14266
pm your ass, i also have big one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kingkellz and Deleted member 14266
no homo no dox, just curious

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fear
OP just missed out on the most pleasurable sex in his life jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, germanlooks, Lmao and 2 others
Even if I was into this i wouldnt do this with a dildo that is shaped like a fucking penis :lul::lul:

Atleast make it not look like a dick, just a stick, to make it a bit less faggot

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 14266
hey man u like waht u like
no...nooo i cant :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:
im sorry but anything that involves the asss is gay bro sorry to break it to ya don't lose your masculinity pride or dignity
bc shell tell all her friends she pegged u and they'll make fun of u and you'll be known as bitch boy

• +1
hey man u like waht u like
no...nooo i cant :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:
im sorry but anything that involves the asss is gay bro sorry to break it to ya don't lose your masculinity pride or dignity
bc shell tell all her friends she pegged u and they'll make fun of u and you'll be known as bitch boy
That's what I said... I would be ("emasculated"=faggot) and then be laughed at.

• +1
Not only she wants to fuck you, but she wants to do it with a penis thicker than a cola can, what a whore.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14266 and 1 other person
View attachment 1572802
View attachment 1572804
View attachment 1572806

View attachment 1572970
View attachment 1572973
nah she's not hot enough

If she was a Korean gigastacy I would yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14266
That's what I said... I would be ("emasculated"=faggot) and then be laughed at.
the only ppl here telling u to do it are faggots
this site consists of faggots
many of them wanna fuck me bc of my hyper feminine appearance and their lack of female attention
this world is run by evil faggots
don't become one
she is testing u btw she wants to see if ur gonna be a bitch or not
the second she puts that dildo up your ass its over
how about you instead tie her up and shove a dildo up her ass let her know you're not to be fucked with

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, TITUS and Deleted member 14266
OP just missed out on the most pleasurable sex in his life jfl
You will be wearing diapers in no time, and sucking men's penises when there is no women available, also full of aids.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
same couple weeks ago but she wanted to do it with a cucumber. :feelswhat:

i politely rejected