Foid wants me to worship her

D

Deleted member 15674

NTmaxxed pajeet
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
22,249
Reputation
40,249
45E8DDB0 C601 4F88 9710 118C334FFFCC


My heart is only for god
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26192, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 20848 and 4 others
She has a truecel fetish
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 23359, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
Exemption
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and ascension
Could be a narc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
I mean it might possible to get her in relationship
 
HOLY FUCK DID YOU JUST PULL AN UPPER LEVEL MTB WHITE GIRL?!?!?!? BIG STEP UP
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15674 and WhiteGoodman
She looks alright tbh. What would you rate yourself?
 
Can God help me to read a single nanoparticle
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
No girls for me I’m a cuck
Dude, most Currys are volcel because they chase after white girls only. Meanwhile they rejected aishika from Mumbai thinking they can pull a white htb, your living proof
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15674
Dude, most Currys are volcel because they chase after white girls only. Meanwhile they rejected aishika from Mumbai thinking they can pull a white htb, your living proof
That’s not true at all. I just can’t get bitches
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
Bhai no one wants me

No Allah only
I pray this foid lets me nut in her then I’ll no longer be truecel Bhai…

Ded srs if that stacylite lets me fuck her im leaving this site btw just though I’d let you know 😂🤣 I’ll make one huge final thread making the Cumskins cry about how I slay their hot bitches then I’m asking mods to del my acc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
I pray this foid lets me nut in her then I’ll no longer be truecel Bhai…

Ded srs if that stacylite lets me fuck her im leaving this site btw just though I’d let you know 😂🤣 I’ll make one huge final thread making the Cumskins cry about how I slay their hot bitches then I’m asking mods to del my acc
We should keep in contact tho bhai
 
We should keep in contact tho bhai
Ofc cos I’ll be on discord. But yeah if I slay her then I have no reason to be here. And I’ll make every cumskin cry I’ll post pics of her and shit and vids of me slaying her then I’ll brutally BBCONLYPILL THEM then promptly end my account there and then by asking for an permaban
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
Ofc cos I’ll be on discord. But yeah if I slay her then I have no reason to be here. And I’ll make every cumskin cry I’ll post pics of her and shit and vids of me slaying her then I’ll brutally BBCONLYPILL THEM then promptly end my account there and then by asking for an permaban
JFL. Bhai that girl is a stacy man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 15674
I guess its some new trend. Prob from tiktok. Ive seen more girls post this cringy shit recently
Screenshot 2023 01 19 00 23 26 495 cohingeapp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 15674

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
27
Views
135
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
simematic
Replies
46
Views
168
simematic
simematic
valentine
Replies
7
Views
53
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Replies
6
Views
69
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top