Foid Youtuber with 125k subs makes video about lookism and features .org

I got doxxed : (
3156761_Capture.png

How will I recover...
i’m confused why she showed our profiles and said “the profile pictures of these men…show us what they feel about….WOMEN!”

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 17920
i’m confused why she showed our profiles and said “the profile pictures of these men…show us what they feel about….WOMEN!”
She then elaborated that we were apparently deluding ourselves by thinking that we want to look like celebrities and such.
I don't want to look like a HollyJew star.
I just like James Garner...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and twilight
Fuck i'm jelly i wanna to piss off normies too
Brutal post number pill, controversy-fuel posts pill

• +1
Reactions: twilight
You're one lucky bastard you don't have "CEO of Racism" as your description.
Yeah well I was just as racist back then
I bet she had to try hard to find a comment of mine that wasn't racist to prove her point about PFP's XDDD

• +1
Reactions: twilight
all that studying and no pics of Maher or Maherfish results smh wasted potential

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Schönling, Oberyn and 3 others
Can someone whose face was featured in the thumbnail or video actually make some sort of claim to have the video removed for infringing upon their privacy, and using their image without explicit consent?

If someone posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your knowledge (including in private or sensitive circumstances), ask the uploader to remove the content. If you can’t reach an agreement with the uploader, or if you're uncomfortable contacting them, you can request to have the content removed based on our Privacy Guidelines.
I've reported the video through the YouTube portal for privacy violation

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, deepweb1298, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Her lips looks like an anus. I hope she read this comment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, twilight, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 2729
the most disgusting piece of shit i have seen today

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Verse and Deleted member 2729
Why is always the ugliest bitches that get to know looksmax. Imagine Madison beer mentioning looksmax.me in her music videos or Ariana Grande posting the forum on her Instagram but naaah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Xangsane, Sondern and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
she took some photos from threads of people here most likely asking for advice/surgery advice that's absolutely brutal. i wouldnt be surprised if someone manages to take down the video somehow, probably by abusing the broken copyright system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
People legit don't understand the social suicide that being associated with incel forums results in. That is why I don't say ridiculous shit on here or post my face.
depends where you live tbh, cancel culture is prevalent in the western countries the most, if you're curry or paki or vet you can get away with shit, no one gives a shit for instance

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
she took some photos from threads of people here most likely asking for advice/surgery advice that's absolutely brutal. i wouldnt be surprised if someone manages to take down the video somehow, probably by abusing the broken copyright system.

View attachment 1949144
TBH RALLY ALL USERS AND COPY RIGHT CLAIM THE SHIT OUT OF HER VIDEOS CMON FOLK IF 4CHAN CAN DO IT SO CAN WE, MODS STICKY THIS THREAD

• +1
Reactions: CLO1
watch a little bit probably some bluepill shit like everyone is beautiful

depends where you live tbh, cancel culture is prevalent in the western countries the most, if you're curry or paki or vet you can get away with shit, no one gives a shit for instance
I live in feminazi capital Sweden.

Why is always the ugliest bitches that get to know looksmax. Imagine Madison beer mentioning looksmax.me in her music videos or Ariana Grande posting the forum on her Instagram but naaah.
Kate Li (Russian model) posted about this forum before.
AOijmTSl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, AlexAP, Deleted member 20189 and 4 others
TBH RALLY ALL USERS AND COPY RIGHT CLAIM THE SHIT OUT OF HER VIDEOS CMON FOLK IF 4CHAN CAN DO IT SO CAN WE, MODS STICKY THIS THREAD
Everybody needs to go to the video and file a privacy claim through the YouTub claim process.

Fuck this bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Can someone whose face was featured in the thumbnail or video actually make some sort of claim to have the video removed for infringing upon their privacy, and using their image without explicit consent?

If someone posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your knowledge (including in private or sensitive circumstances), ask the uploader to remove the content. If you can’t reach an agreement with the uploader, or if you're uncomfortable contacting them, you can request to have the content removed based on our Privacy Guidelines.
don't be a karen

I've made a video counter arguing this ugly bitch for 50 minutes straight. Imma upload it soon. Channel --> Nunchi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
a hot guy needs to set up a debate with her like those cucks destiny, hassan, etc used to do about politics. this is a way to get gen z interested in lookism, it'll become another thing they'll fight for and we will get state funded hooker welfare stamps as a result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
a hot guy needs to set up a debate with her like those cucks destiny, hassan, etc used to do about politics. this is a way to get gen z interested in lookism, it'll become another thing they'll fight for and we will get state funded hooker welfare stamps as a result
true, we need a chad advocating for incels and people who have problems in the current market