• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’€

๐—™๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’€

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
2024 06 22 18 13 54 279

Images   2024 06 22T183754405

Images   2024 06 22T183849874

Images   2024 06 22T190837355

Images   2024 06 22T183927803

It's over for humanity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lebron_James, infini, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
"Hey chatGPT, please draw a drawing of a femoid having sex"

"Sure thing, Bonecel1! There you go:"

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
"Hey chatGPT, please draw a drawing of a femoid having sex"

"Sure thing, Bonecel1! There you go:"
This is not a joke, foids are replacing men with dildos. In the future they will use machines with 20 inch cocks. We make our dicks bigger with genetics or we will fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, Recessed Life and Autismcel
This is not a joke, foids are replacing men with dildos. In the future they will use machines with 20 inch cocks. We make our dicks bigger with genetics or we will fail.
Humanity is a failure anyways. Better to just end the species

• +1
Don't worry, jews will end the species
I hope WW3 starts soon so at least I can go to war and die and the whole world will end

• Hmm...
I hope WW3 starts soon so at least I can go to war and die and the whole world will end
The elite will never die, only poor and innocent people who go to the war will die to fight for the problems that politicians created. Fucking retards who want to be dominated (Jew Agenda + EU). Bluepilled faggots die!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
The elite will never die, only poor and innocent people who go to the war will die to fight for the problems that politicians created :lul:
We should find a way to kill them too then. Maybe Putin kills them all and then ropes or smthng

its all a simulation

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Klasik616
Lifefuel though: A real cock will always mog a dildo not size wise obviously but mentally for the foid. The thought of being penetrated by a real cock with balls full of semen mogs a rubbish toy.

• +1
Lifefuel though: A real cock will always mog a dildo not size wise obviously but mentally for the foid. The thought of being penetrated by a real cock with balls full of semen mogs a rubbish toy.
Correction: a big cock from a good looking man. If not that masochist foid is gonna end up like this:
Images   2024 06 22T201015743

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Finally a retarded zoomer discovers H.R. Giger.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’€
Back