• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...

๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
If you're subhuman and not even subhuman girls want you it's never gonna happen. LTN's and MTN's only get replaced by hotter, richer guys because women have a roster of men to fuck and you won't mog any of her past boyfriends or orbiters. So if not even hardmaxxing can't get you out of this shithole and what's only missing in your life is love, sex and affection then give up and rope no woman will want to have sex with you so the best outcome would be becoming a betabuxxer when dick carousel ends and lose all your dignity left. It's over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
neither do light browns

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
So If you had an ltn incel son you would tell him to rope?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
So If you had an ltn incel son you would tell him to rope?
No, I would advice him to work early so he can save money to fix his face. I would pay him a gym subscription and give dating advice. My father did nothing, basically I didn't had a father.

No, I would advice him to work early so he can save money to fix his face. I would pay him a gym subscription and give dating advice. My father did nothing, basically I didn't had a father.
That sucks man. Life fucks some people over. Maybe u can get some pride out of that