whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33150
They are correct.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Sean O'Pry is an impostor with that head tilt.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and whitegymmax
that account is probably a male

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and humanoidsub7
Insane if a girl made that.

I see girls with guys, not just relationships, but dates, hookups, etc who have terrible facial aesthetics all the time.

I honestly sometimes believe girls are blind, or just wired in such a way they can't tell if someone has good facial genes...

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, zura, whitegymmax and 3 others
stop the cap

black smv drops to 0 after girls realize how subhuman their skull development is with the popularization of looksmax.org, master cucked himself with this one

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, zura and Deleted member 25377

I see girls with guys, not just relationships, but dates, hookups, etc who have terrible facial aesthetics all the time.

I honestly sometimes believe girls are blind, or just wired in such a way they can't tell if someone has good facial genes...
Its almost as if they function as NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
black smv drops to 0 after girls realize how subhuman their skull development is with the popularization of looksmax.org, master cucked himself with this one
Blacks got the BBC halo.

Think harmony and smv reigns supreme irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29660 and Deleted member 29155
You damn well know that it’s an incel curry running that account.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, whitegymmax, LowTrust and 1 other person

Girls aren't hooking up with guys below their looks level unless there's money and status involved. I see how you Indians rate anyone who doesn't look like Sean o pry as normie and any chinless bug eyes zygoless woman as a high tier Becky. I can link you a video of a guy going around recording couples in NYC and they were 100% looksmatched if not the guy looked better. Only desperate incels make this claim

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Girls aren't hooking up with guys below their looks level unless there's money and status involved. I see how you Indians rate anyone who doesn't look like Sean o pry as normie and any chinless bug eyes zygoless woman as a high tier Becky. I can link you a video of a guy going around recording couples in NYC and they were 100% looksmatched if not the guy looked better. Only desperate incels make this claim
You mogging the chinlet to Tyson Beckford sky

You mogging the chinlet to Tyson Beckford sky
tyson mogs bgm back to jungles of the congo where he came from . tyson dwarfs bgm in height and skull size

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, zura and whitegymmax
They’re waking up

really if anything shows how harmony can supersede failos. He has solid harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax