ISHOWSPEED AND HIS GOOK GF

@murdah
i know u dont like the asian dating asian information but its more reality compared to like sorority white females going interracial

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
its not that serious
most asian in asia are dating each other
most asian in western country are dating each other

if white brah tell u stats or otherwise its cause they are looking at skewed statistics

which city are u in
go to the closest mall or campus and you will see same race couple every where
Youre retarded. Of course most asians in asia will be dating each other :feelsuhh:. Also most asian women date white men, 60% of asian women date out, and most of those interracial pairings are WMAF.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Costcosuperstore and Monobloc
Youre retarded. Of course most asians in asia will be dating each other :feelsuhh:. Also most asian women date white men, 60% of asian women date out, and most of those interracial pairings are WMAF.
what is 60% out of?

thats where brah always misunderstand the statistics

• Hmm...
iirc there was a stat that said 40% of asian women when polled in america said they wouldn't date an asian guy

fucking brutal

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Monobloc
OP since ur anti interracial would this mean that if you had a very hot white girl interested in u you would turn her down
I would fuck her in revenge for what the Whites did to us but I would not ever date her much less marry her

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
She doesn’t like him, she rejected his kiss lol.

• +1
iirc there was a stat that said 40% of asian women in america when polled said they wouldn't date an asian guy

fucking brutal
IMG 8844

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@murdah

provide your 60% brah

there is 25 million asian in usa

what absolute value of that is the 60% u are speaking of

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Monobloc and murdah
I would fuck her in revenge for what the Whites did to us but I would not ever date her much less marry her
Keep the genes pure :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe and Monobloc
Members that know me here and from elsewhere know I am pretty anti-interracial couple, especially when it comes to Asian foids. Which is why immediately after I saw iShowSpeed and his new Korean girlfriend, I went in a fit of rage

How can you ever justify this??? Muh love is love, yes just go ahead and further deny the already emasculated average Asian man a chance with a foid and in the process further increase the bias of Asian women against Asian men and produce more ERs

ESPECIALLY when this worthless foid is just using him for his fame and money too

The Asian race must be saved

@seethe @gooner23 @Michael Myers @irkedphaggot @northern mogger

coalition to save the purity of our respective races?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Monobloc
They rarely like blacks brah
successful celeb blacks w status halos like rampage jackson are notorious for going to asian countries for their respectful conservative submissive gook wives

• Woah
successful celeb blacks w status halos like rampage jackson are notorious for going to asian countries for their respectful conservative submissive gook wives
thats rare though, most black celebs go for white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
@Monobloc the deal is , I beat up a non asian guy who dates an asian woman , u beat up a non med guy who dates a med woman? (med= white /white adjacent with brown eyes)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and murdah
Cuz ur not an ethnic bad boy that nordic women like
What do Nordic women have to do with this? I don’t live in Norway/Sweden.

• JFL
ik but thats relativley recent

im talking historically, like in the 80s and 90s they had negative protrayal in hollywood just like all ethnics
not always

one of the first Hollywood heartthrobs was a Japanese man

Members that know me here and from elsewhere know I am pretty anti-interracial couple, especially when it comes to Asian foids. Which is why immediately after I saw iShowSpeed and his new Korean girlfriend, I went in a fit of rage

How can you ever justify this??? Muh love is love, yes just go ahead and further deny the already emasculated average Asian man a chance with a foid and in the process further increase the bias of Asian women against Asian men and produce more ERs

ESPECIALLY when this worthless foid is just using him for his fame and money too

The Asian race must be saved

@seethe @gooner23 @Michael Myers @irkedphaggot @northern mogger

Who cares

Whole world will be turned into Africa - da j00s