FOIDS ARE EVIL CREATURES (story)

Don't block if you wanna use her got sex but understand that if you date this woman she WILL cheat on you one day. That's just reality

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Sending him a link to this site would help more than that cuck shit. Talk him out of it 🤓 lol
I need to blackpill that nigga JFL

Don't block if you wanna use her got sex but understand that if you date this woman she WILL cheat on you one day. That's just reality
Yeah she’s def not wifey material so F her

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
This is genuinely fucked

I have been sexting this foid for over 3 weeks and just now she tells me she has a boyfriend.
Apparently she wants to break up with the bf to get with me

Her bf found out about all of this and is depressed asf.
he was telling her, if you leave me and get with him I will kill myself and I will tell everyone it's your fault.
I thought she was gonna change her mind atleast but she won't. they're fighting now and she has made her mind up ab leaving him
So I think she's gonna get a positive k/d soon JFL, I guess this is involuntarily my fault too and I feel kinda bad ab it.

I need suggestions, should I just completely block her and don't ever talk to her again or should I try to fuck her even though her bf might kill himself

This is brutal, how do women just not care ab their 2+ year bf's jfl

Yesterday she literally sent a vid of her rubbing her pussy while saying 'I want you' WHILE SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP

translation : 'He's constantly saying he's gonna commit if he loses me and yeah, love right? I just don't know how to handle that'

429786541_7804656139562240_4894229037299253020_n.jpg

This is heavy suifuel fuck
Become the guys friend looksmaxx him and then show her your final product

thank fuck I just use these hoes as cum dumpsters ahhhh