Foids are gigahorny for wide shoulders and high shoulder to waist ratio(especially nordic women will talk about that further)

water, don't be misled into thinking you should go into the gym and lift weights to bloat your shoulders because of this though
it's all about naturally wide shoulders, wide clavicles, you either have it or not
Over for this framelet

Attachments

• F6ED079B-3148-4982-9E16-7135381C88B3.jpeg
    F6ED079B-3148-4982-9E16-7135381C88B3.jpeg
    860 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and boss8055
u cannot possibly claim to be a framecel and then also claim to look broad, that is not how these things work.
a framecel with muscle is still a telltale framecel, and looks retarded for that matter
The guy in your Avi is a natural framecel. So is this guy:

They added substantial muscle to their delts and backs to overshadow that.

Attachments

• 4BE3F67D-274B-43BD-AE08-16DE79E8996D.jpeg
    4BE3F67D-274B-43BD-AE08-16DE79E8996D.jpeg
    852.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
The guy in your Avi is a natural framecel. So is this guy:

They added substantial muscle to their delts and backs to overshadow that.
ur right brah !
gotta spam those lateral raises everyones gonna make it brah!

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It can halo manlets hard , if they are atleast 2 inches taller than the girl they approach ,
This guy is turbo manlet around 5'6

But he still pulls due to great frame and he is low mtn btw .

Ye tbf i feel like 5'10 wide manly build would be more attractive than like 6'1 super narrow shoulders

ur right brah !
gotta spam those lateral raises everyones gonna make it brah!

Posting deformed people doesn’t invalidate my point. I’m talking about average frames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and User28823
Not really my shoulders are extremely wide my frame makes my body look wide T shaped its so irregular and ogre

This broad shoulder thing is 100 percent legit and users here underestimate how much it can ascend them in terms of attractiveness,
Btw this will only work if you are atleast taller than her and not deformed /ugly .

This user used shoulders pads which only adds 1.5 to 2.5 inches to bideltoid and he noticed a huge difference in how women treat him.
View attachment 3107091

Wide shoulders awakens the primal instinct in them, this user experienced the same View attachment 3107159

and more btw..

View attachment 3107093View attachment 3107094View attachment 3107138

I really used to doubt this study but it's 100 percent legit .

And some more .
Iranian and Norwegian men preferred a less feminine waist-to-hip ratio compared to Polish and Russian men. Iranian women preferred a less asculine shoulder-to-hip ratio in men than women from Norway, Poland, and Russia
For my fellow europeancels you should know women in Europe prefer high shoulder to waist ratio, (broad shoulders pill)

This is why you have to train shoulders and go to the gym man

Same for women, just not shoulders, hips. It causes primal instintics for sex.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Debetro
I just want to advise any of you narrow shoulder-cels, manletcels... if you decide to read this thread... BE CAREFUL. take a deep breath... try to relax a little bit... Don't overthink too much.
SUICIDE WARNING.

Last edited:
Shoulders can take a lot of abuse do them as often as you can

This broad shoulder thing is 100 percent legit and users here underestimate how much it can ascend them in terms of attractiveness,
Btw this will only work if you are atleast taller than her and not deformed /ugly .

This user used shoulders pads which only adds 1.5 to 2.5 inches to bideltoid and he noticed a huge difference in how women treat him.
View attachment 3107091

Wide shoulders awakens the primal instinct in them, this user experienced the same View attachment 3107159

and more btw..

View attachment 3107093View attachment 3107094View attachment 3107138

I really used to doubt this study but it's 100 percent legit .

And some more .
Iranian and Norwegian men preferred a less feminine waist-to-hip ratio compared to Polish and Russian men. Iranian women preferred a less asculine shoulder-to-hip ratio in men than women from Norway, Poland, and Russia
For my fellow europeancels you should know women in Europe prefer high shoulder to waist ratio, (broad shoulders pill)

Yeh ik that's why I say more rojds =more dates