Foids are low iq

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,164
Reputation
1,229
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KHHVmanlet, simematic, Geoff2024 and 9 others
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul:
Just the concept of being retarded they cant handle
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2ndAscension, dreamz and TrueAfghan
Most empathetic gender and philosophers at 8 so watch your fucking mouth boyo:feelskek:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KHHVmanlet, 2ndAscension, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
No but they reposted the yellow font so it must mean that they are genuises
 
  • +1
Reactions: KHHVmanlet, nonolmaooo, n1ks09 and 1 other person
Most empathetic gender and philosophers at 8 so watch your fucking mouth boyo:feelskek:
I also called her philosopher at 8 and she said “thanks I know" :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2ndAscension, czar.x, n1ks09 and 1 other person
just turn her head backwards
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz
tell her to watch her back
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
No but they reposted the yellow font so it must mean that they are genuises
She literally reposts hot girls and boys and comments"my love" under every single one of them 😭😂
 
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
Le basic human empathy
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2ndAscension
THOSEE DAMNNN FOIDDDSSSS
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Реакционный GIF Райана Гослинга
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
nigga ur the delusional one
 
even some men normies think of that
it pmo
They are low iq bro thinking they are smart. Why would a man who tries to improve his looks would want to look uncanny
 
  • +1
Reactions: KHHVmanlet and n1ks09
it's proof that looksmaxxing is cope and will create uncanny people while natural htns are better, seems consistent on their part
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2ndAscension and dreamz
it's proof that looksmaxxing is cope and will create uncanny people while natural htns are better, seems consistent on their part
Are you retard you can looksmax and still not look uncanny bro :lul:
 
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
You have to remember that anyone below HMTN doesn't even register to them, HTN is "medium ugly" in their world
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and Latinolooksmaxxer
JBs and college foids think theyre geniuses Lisa Simpson aah because thirsty professors keep showering them with free grades
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and 2ndAscension
You have to remember that anyone below HMTN doesn't even register to them, HTN is "medium ugly" in their world
thats why foids date based on their 'type' aka their looksmatch is unnatractive to them unless they tick specific boxes like being tall, fit or having a specific pheno or niche
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2ndAscension and dreamz
Doubt you can reach htn+ without that lol
You retard ofc not everyone can reach Htn it depends on your genetics. The goal is to ascend as much as possible
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Suicidalcel
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
bro, just accept it—their opinion matters too much to you. These people can’t even be called individuals. Just enjoy your intellectual superiority over them
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Foids will tell that looksmaxers are uncanny and look like bycle seats just to repost Htns and above :lul::lul: I was arguing with a foid online and when I called her foid she told me that I probably look like a Bycle seat (holy delusional) just to repost Htns and above.
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
3
Views
36
D69mo
D69mo
TheNDTA
Replies
10
Views
95
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
vux
Replies
7
Views
60
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
CagedKitten
Replies
1
Views
46
incomplete
incomplete
hax
Replies
19
Views
123
astatin
astatin

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bideltoid1
Back
Top