Foids are lurking this site so hard

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
Literally yesterday I made a thread on .org about me trolling on a tiktok and showed my TT @ for the troll account and which video my comment was on and LEGITIMATELY 30 seconds later some RANDOM foid replies to my troll comment (0 ways you could identity it was me btw unless you read the thread) with “cromagnon” (my user) and I was immediately tripped out because wtf?

Why is some NT ass looking foid lurking my thread and REPLYING to my comment? How many really are there?

@Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, hattrick, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 14 others
Literally yesterday I made a troll thread on .org and showed my TT @ for the troll account and which video my comment was on and LEGITIMATELY 30 seconds later some RANDOM foid replies to my troll comment (0 ways you could identity it was me btw unless you read the thread) with “cromagnon” (my user) and I was immediately tripped out because wtf?

Why is some NT ass looking foid lurking my thread and REPLYING to my comment? How many really are there?

@Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
IT was a tranny or a femcel. :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, idontexist, Clark69 and 11 others
There probably are some mentally ill women on these sites. I doubt she looks good in any manner so zero fucks given just ignore that ugly hoe

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lokki, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Its over bro. Ditch all devices you have logged into .org, get a new sim card, Move states, New SSN. Allat shit. You’re finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beniman, Disrupted Gene, sportsmogger and 9 others
Doesn't matter, none of those foids will get a man who won the genetic lottery:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, St. Fraudcel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
IT was a tranny or a femcel. :feelsyay:
Also jfl at my incel brain still remembering some femcel from 3 days ago interacting with me :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, zharupodrugu, Gengar and 1 other person
IT foids lurk this site

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
Wake up Bhai there’s women all around us, some long known users here are women, greycels r women, they’re lurking watching reading. And you’ll never know if they r cuz they’ve mastered this sites lingo to a T 🤯🤯

• Woah
Wake up Bhai there’s women all around us, some long known users here are women, greycels r women, they’re lurking watching reading. And you’ll never know if they r cuz they’ve mastered this sites lingo to a T 🤯🤯
What if I’m a foid?

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and cromagnon
What if @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. or @Darkeningstar are foids?
What if this is a foid website disguised as a men’s website? And there is a secret foid running everything and making us think we are moid incels?

• Woah
Reactions: Lokki, Offensive Bias, Snowskinned and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gengar
Only reason I can imagine women finding any sort of remote interest in this site is to maybe lurk
in order to understand the mind of 1ncels like if you think about it look at how many young women
today are getting Psychology Degrees they probably come here to use this Asylum as a Subject Study
to write their Theses on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sub5kang and geenk worg
Gengar…the truth is all of us were foids as embryos…so what if this is a foid website?
The mods will kill
Me for this @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The real question is @Eriot Lodger a foid?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cromagnon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Snowskinned, Klasik616 and 2 others
Gengar…the truth is all of us were foids as embryos…so what if this is a foid website?
Jewish lies.

Cromagnon trying to prove a point because he is a :

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, LOOKISM-LOGIC and Gengar
Only reason I can imagine women finding any sort of remote interest in this site is to maybe lurk
in order to understand the mind of 1ncels like if you think about it look at how many young women
today are getting Psychology Degrees they probably come here to use this Asylum as a Subject Study
to write their Theses on
Yeah my threads will be studied by prime academicmaxxed Stacy’s for insight into the mind of a real Nigga
IMG 3134

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Idk but if there’s any lesbian ones they should send me nudes🤤

Yeah this site needs antiFoid purge or we should just end it.

• +1
Literally yesterday I made a thread on .org about me trolling on a tiktok and showed my TT @ for the troll account and which video my comment was on and LEGITIMATELY 30 seconds later some RANDOM foid replies to my troll comment (0 ways you could identity it was me btw unless you read the thread) with “cromagnon” (my user) and I was immediately tripped out because wtf?

@Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if they invade our sites we invade theirs

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
The real question is @Eriot Lodger a foid?
I have a dick, but I don't feel comfortable with people referring to me as 'man'. From now on I want you all to address me as your exquisite unicorn. Acceptable pronouns are legend/endowed or leg/end for short.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I have a dick, but I don't feel comfortable with people referring to me as 'man'. From now on I want you all to address me as your exquisite unicorn. Acceptable pronouns are legend/endowed or leg/end for short.
xir is brainwashed by the mainstream media

hey gaaaallls

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
to any woman reading this, youre getting raped in your sleep tonight, im on 5 honey packs :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
im actually stacy. Dm me chads only

to write their Theses on
My sister wants to write here thesis about this website. She believes everyone on here is autistic and only hindering themselves by believing in this blackpill shit. She might be right tbh 5’6 ugly normy consistently gets mtb gf

i have a feeling all the good users were doxxed by feminist cuck foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ayusshhhh
I have spotted upto 5 female users including the one that got banned a few days ago

• +1
over 4 .org

Attachments

• Leonardo_Phoenix_A_vibrant_whimsical_illustration_in_the_style_2.jpg
    Leonardo_Phoenix_A_vibrant_whimsical_illustration_in_the_style_2.jpg
    967.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, cromagnon and St. Fraudcel
Imagine being so far off and socially disassociated as a foid that you don't even know how to apply fakeup so you go on this inkwell site for advice :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and idontexist
GTFO FOIDS

• +1
lurk foids jerk off to my high IQ mogger posts

what would a foid do here tbh, just like niggas above said it was probably a tranny