Foids are now hiding photo likes on Facebook

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've noticed in the last year or so that foids, especially attractive ones are now hiding the likes (and comments) on their photos..

This is so potential orbiters cannot see that it's a lost cause orbiting them when they see "375 likes" on a girls main photo.

Usually, these are the same bitches that go to all the effort to add a "Follow" button on their page.

Who said women are stupid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Catawampus, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
1d5-gif.280554

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I've noticed in the last year or so that foids, especially attractive ones are now hiding the likes (and comments) on their photos..
Yes thats wiktoria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yes thats wiktoria

Does she have a "Follow" button where losers can follow her and orbit without her actually giving away her private info and feed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I am inspired by your locationmaxxing, Mr Norwood. You are my role model

They are stupid. The only 2 topics they are competent in are sucking Chad cock and social engineering.

They are wise, too wise

Does she have a "Follow" button where losers can follow her and orbit without her actually giving away her private info and feed?
No

Chad or death in 2020

Wait, hiding likes is a feature on Facebook now? My accounts kept getting zucked so stopped using the site.

Wait, hiding likes is a feature on Facebook now? My accounts kept getting zucked so stopped using the site.

It's because you got too many reports from women complaining about your unsolicited "hi how are you hun" messages

It's because you got too many reports from women complaining about your unsolicited "hi how are you hun" messages
Didn’t send message like that last time I was on Facebook.