foids are partially lesbian

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
if they go crazy over pretty boys why wont they go crazy over other females? there is little to no difference between both, if pretty boys grew their hair even more and acted more feminine and changed the way the dress to how females do then we wouldn't differeniate them from actual foids at all.

also go observe how female friends look at each other, some female friend group were hugging each other like 5 mins ago and the warmness of the hug with this soft look incels would kill for made me rethink existence.

fyi I am taking a shit as I am typing this

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and PlayersGetPlayed
In my opinion, sexual attraction is something that can at least partially be taught/altered. Girls in this society need to be a lot more promiscuous in order to fit in and don't have a stigma against same-sex relationships, so that may be why there are a lot more lesbians.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and DNRDniggerking
if they go crazy over pretty boys why wont they go crazy over other females? there is little to no difference between both, if pretty boys grew their hair even more and acted more feminine and changed the way the dress to how females do then we wouldn't differeniate them from actual foids at all.

also go observe how female friends look at each other, some female friend group were hugging each other like 5 mins ago and the warmness of the hug with this soft look incels would kill for made me rethink existence.
bitches love kissing eachother of course they are a lil lesbian

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking

fyi I am taking a shit as I am typing this
Foids are retarded and malleable like clay. Whatever gay media foids consume like that euphoria show or pop songs about being bisexual makes them think it makes them hotter or something

• +1
Yes every foid out there is bi

• +1