foids are so fucking stupid

axttt_

axttt_

Master
Was trying to explain the BP to this one girl and how looks is all that matters to women and ofc like all foids she wouldnt admit it and started talking about personality
i then showed her a side by side of terra frauded damian kater and some indian subhuman and the bitch insisted shed take the indian guy if he had a better personality and said she doesnt find any conventionally attractive people attractive because they look 'too perfect to where its ugly'

Just be a mtn theory ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, ey88, WeiWei and 4 others
Dont listen to them. See how they act

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
She doesn’t want to hurt your feelings cuz she thinks your ugly

looksmaxxers ig i dont ask women for a rate that comes off corny and arrogant asf but i mean but i don't struggle with women really
Don’t stress over stupid foids

Just imagine how much better life would be if they didn't exist

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
personality is everything

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no i usually get rated around htn ish
I mean if you don't get to fuck who you're attracteds to, there's your rating

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Don’t stress over stupid foids
i dont even understand and many people i know have been cheated on by their gfs with guys significantly worse looking then them is there some other factor or something

Why tf were you trying to do that 😂
because she was asking me about my type and then i asked her hers and she said just someone with a sweet personality then i asked her if looks dont matter to her at all then she said no and of course my blackpill brain couldnt handle that and it started from there

• +1
Reactions: ey88