Foids are such fucking snakes

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I match with foids on tinder, we add on snapchat and then i slip on some wordings and they go all aspie and just remove me, talk to a foid about her “problems” then starts attacking me, every foid i talk to has a bf

This is fucking madness not even i wish this onto my worst enemies.

I only found one foid that is down to ascension but she wont return to my city till the end of summer. Seriously fuck foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
I match with foids on tinder, we add on snapchat and then i slip on some wordings and they go all aspie and just remove me, talk to a foid about her “problems” then starts attacking me, every foid i talk to has a bf

This is fucking madness not even i wish this onto my worst enemies.

I only found one foid that is down to ascension but she wont return to my city till the end of summer. Seriously fuck foids
tbh tbh

Lol at not living in the moment.

Tinder, snapchat, lol.

That's the same as me asking you on a date here.

Same experience. No matter what I say even if they message first it always ends in me getting ghosted. Happened several times in the middle of snapchat convos :lul:

Tinder, snapchat, lol.

That's the same as me asking you on a date here.
Where else to ask

I think i came to the conclusion with my experience that the vast majority of foids are cunts and serpents only a few are capable of compassion and understanding

↓ ↓ ↓

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Have you tried meeting people IRL?

Bro dont talk about her problems you cuck.Flirt with her and If it doesnt work after at least 3 tries.Leave that bitch shes just using you as a cuck to talk about her issues

Have you tried meeting people IRL?
I am high inhibition and my friends are never down to go to some cafe or shit. Fuck them
Bro dont talk about her problems you cuck.Flirt with her and If it doesnt work after at least 3 tries.Leave that bitch shes just using you as a cuck to talk about her issues
good advice. Never chase a bitch

I go out alone and meet new people

I just do it, IDK why you think it's hard, go to ribfest or something and start a convo with someone next to you in line and you never know where that might end up.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Same experience. No matter what I say even if they message first it always ends in me getting ghosted. Happened several times in the middle of snapchat convos :lul:
if they dont put in effort they arent interested, so just leave it.

Most women are backstabbing bitches.