Foids are temporary, Looksmax boyos are eternal

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Remember that, no foid outside ur family gives a shit about u. She just wants a good time and pretend she’s in a disney movie, and as soon as one thing goes wrong she leaves and blocks u. But u still got ur boyos here forever that will encourage u to improve.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Skywalker, Manletmachine and 13 others
I agree. It's important to looksmax and become handsome.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Reformed
I'd trust some random Rebecca buying alc at the grocery store over you absolute low T bitchboy gargoyles on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Mewton, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I'd trust some random Rebecca buying alc at the grocery store over you absolute low T bitchboy gargoyles on this forum
Ok @Blackgymmax ’s bitch is here.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Nah not true tbh before the jewish changes in the rating section. You would have gotten its over or some heedandsucced video in your thread everytime.Now its filled with bluepill so i guess its supportive now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Nick.Harte, poopoohead and 4 others
But u still got ur boyos here forever that will encourage u to improve.
maybe sometimes?

most of the guys in here are narcissistic and jealous

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Reformed
Remember that, no foid outside ur family gives a shit about u. She just wants a good time and pretend she’s in a disney movie, and as soon as one thing goes wrong she leaves and blocks u. But u still got ur boyos here forever that will encourage u to improve.
true

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Nah not true tbh before the jewish changes in the rating section. You would have gotten its over or some heedandsucced video in your thread everytime.Now its filled with bluepill so i guess its supportive now
western degeneracy finally reached .org. it’s over even on here

• So Sad
You can't ignore foids, natural instinct.

• +1
western degeneracy finally reached .org. it’s over even on here
Thank @Schery6 and @TRUE_CEL but this site was gonna turn to shit eventually with the influx of tiktok and other social media.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and blackckatt
Thank @Schery6 and @TRUE_CEL but this site was gonna turn to shit eventually with the influx of tiktok and other social media.
ban of racist and antisemitic slurs next

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Nebula
Can't even use Kevin Samuels anymore, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
ban of racist and antisemitic slurs next

Nah he is true for this time lol, thats a real J conspiracy, and at this same time we know you bluepilled with " muuuh Antismetic !"

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nah he is true for this time lol, thats a real J conspiracy, and at this same time we know you bluepilled with " muuuh Antismetic !"
I don’t think you understood my point bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and humanoidsub7
But u still got ur boyos here forever that will encourage u to improve.

The encouragement:

"It's over you subhuman, curry, gook, cumskin, nigger, boneless, zygoless, jawless, chinless, horsefaced, ipd, shitskin manlet that will forever be a kissless incel living in the slums of Mumbai cleaning shit off toilets."

200w.gif

The encouragement:

"It's over you subhuman, curry, gook, cumskin, nigger, boneless, zygoless, jawless, chinless, horsefaced, ipd, shitskin manlet that will forever be a kissless incel living in the slums of Mumbai cleaning shit off toilets."

200w.gif
still better than reddit or family gaslighting :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
still better than reddit or family gaslighting :lul:

And they don't gaslight here?

JFL

Being stabbed in your left arm is no better than stabbed in your right.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and FutureSlayer
And they don't gaslight here?

JFL

Being stabbed in your left arm is no better than stabbed in your right.
well, at least we got both the POVs

Real tawk b

• +1
remember even Chad is replaceable

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Reformed
thats good you retard;
@TRUE_CEL good job my friend, less people that will rope cause these fuckers hopefully wont be able to classify obviously above average looking, 6'+ , mostly white or black men as "muh LTN" :soy: (everyone is LTN there lol- a lot due to their racial/pheno prejudices)- and thats because they are low iq as my friend @Nebula and his band of retards is and LITERALLY have Chico or Maher as "Chad" aka 8/10 man, meanwhile they are 1 in 1 million

Hopefully one day we understand the difference between IRL "good looking" and 1 in 1 million male models lol
@AscendingHero @Deprived @enchanted_elixir @Lmao @SLA

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24789
Cope
thats good you retard;
@TRUE_CEL good job my friend, less people that will rope cause these fuckers hopefully wont be able to classify obviously above average looking, 6'+ , mostly white or black men as "muh LTN" :soy: (everyone is LTN there lol- a lot due to their racial/pheno prejudices)- and thats because they are low iq as my friend @Nebula and his band of retards is and LITERALLY have Chico or Maher as "Chad" aka 8/10 man, meanwhile they are 1 in 1 million

Hopefully one day we understand the difference between IRL "good looking" and 1 in 1 million male models lol
1 guy on 10 has chico face outside bro. Chico face is the new htn face

Cope

1 guy on 10 has chico face outside bro. Chico face is the new htn face
here is the pb of lookism rotting your brain, right here :feelskek: ^ @TRUE_CEL
(50% of men btw are FAT in the US and increasingly soon worldwide 🤦‍♂️)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
yeah tbh lol Women are a lot more agreeable even according to mainstream psychology

Boyos that will constantly push you to suicide as soon as you post your face in ratings :feelsgood:

no woman ever gave my ugly ass the time of day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
thats good you retard;

Thanks for the compliments bhai.