autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
They literally can’t
They’ll cope a million times over why it’s the guys fault lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, apocalypse, enchanted_elixir and 15 others
They aren’t used to it

Jfl it doesn’t even need to be blatant rejection I knew this girl who’s kinda a pick me girl

She just tries to get every guy’s attention

Since I’m blackpilled I’d never fall for that shit since Ik she doesn’t actually like me but just wants one more guy to validate her

I always just ignored her and treated her like I would a guy closed

She then kept saying I was gay and had a small dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
They aren’t used to it

Jfl it doesn’t even need to be blatant rejection I knew this girl who’s kinda a pick me girl

Since I’m blackpilled I’d never fall for that shit since Ik she doesn’t actually like me but just wants one more guy to validate her

If u don’t like a mtb as a guy ur automatically gay for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer, Elijah_leo and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer, Klasik616 and 3 others
They literally can’t
They’ll cope a million times over why it’s the guys fault lmao
Only when the guy is a chad, otherwise they'll find some other man to approach and chances are they'll get them.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I teach foids how to handle and cope with soft rejection early in their life JFL.

For me they don’t call me gay or small dick…. They legit know they are lacklustre mid goods JFL. Maybe they do behind close doors though…… ?

A misconception is women will lose attraction if you reject but……they do not, granted you generated raw attraction in her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, autistic_tendencies and Darkeningstar
I teach foids how to handle and cope with soft rejection early in their life JFL.

For me they don’t call me gay or small dick…. They legit know they are lacklustre mid goods JFL.

A misconception is women will lose attraction if you reject but……they do not, granted you generated raw attraction in her.
So they like you more after getting rejected

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, LOOKISM-LOGIC and Darkeningstar
Thing is I don’t directly reject them.

So maybe they think they still have a chance.

Or maybe they think I have options or sum shit.

So it could…

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, enchanted_elixir, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Thing is I don’t directly reject them.

So maybe they think they still have a chance.

Or maybe they think I have options or sum shit.

So it could…
Best be direct with foids cause they can’t take the hint

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and LOOKISM-LOGIC
But as I said if you generated raw attraction….. she wants to reproduce with you….. she will still be attracted to you after rejection, possibly even more depending on other variables like you have lots of options etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, enchanted_elixir, Klasik616 and 1 other person
They aren’t used to it

jfl at women, they are subhuman attention whores and nothing more than fleshlights, good women stopped existing 50 years ago

Jfl , some girls thought I was gay because of this
LTBs one day asked me the same question.
The real question was "Why aren't you flirting with us", I don't like every foid I see stupid bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LOOKISM-LOGIC, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
The real question was "Why aren't you flirting with us", I don't like every foid I see stupid bitch.
I seemed a bit picky at one point, not really though

Legit…. Its like they want to be pump and dumped.

Schizo Theory incoming

Maybe they do, it is honestly a good evolutionary technique of foids to keep pestering someone they like, till possibly just on whim they give in and fuck. Think about it they want to reproduce and take genes. Looking at it this way it makes sense.

Because back in our evolutionary history fucking had less strings attached so……

So maybe thats why rejection does not really exist for foids, at least in their “minds”. It does not makes sense to them.

• +1
damn

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
  • +1
Reactions: Rea
You're probably just sub5 or don't interact with women that often.
I'm out of school and haven't been out of the house since I was 14. Almost 10 years, time flies...

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Foids can take rejection. See how if a foid is giving you choosing signals and you dont make a move watch her behaviour change towards you thats her coping w her getting rejected.

• +1
But as I said if you generated raw attraction….. she wants to reproduce with you….. she will still be attracted to you after rejection, possibly even more depending on other variables like you have lots of options etc.
Most annoying thing really, when a woman you like won't leave you alone, despite knowing there's zero hope.
You're her oneitis at that point and women are like remoras when you are their oneitis. They don't go away.

• +1
Foids can take rejection. See how if a foid is giving you choosing signals and you dont make a move watch her behaviour change towards you thats her coping w her getting rejected.
I've seen this too.
Overt rejection though, they can't really take it.
Either they lash out and cope, or they accept it... looking like you've shattered their whole world and cry in private.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I don't know. Fatties don't go on shooting rampages.

• JFL
I've seen this too.
Overt rejection though, they can't really take it.
Either they lash out and cope, or they accept it... looking like you've shattered their whole world and cry in private.
They cant really lash out if they have seen you and showed intrest first. More time you just see them upset and trying to cope that even though they would have thrown you pussy with minimal effort you still turned them down JFL.

• +1