Foids drive me crazy

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Been feeling good this couple of days and coping with philosophy and animes, then I made the mistake of going to my Instagram feed and saw all these hot sluts and got an insane urge to eat their assholes and fuck their faces to oblivion, now I feel awful because I can't act on it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mihiriya, It'snotover, Deleted member 28117 and 2 others
Ok time to go to religious spaces and debunk god, only that will make me feel good again now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and mogger123
You should end it asap

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
It’s over

Why, so I can not meet the god who never existed?? Hahahaha.
Yes king
You serve 0 purpose in this life, go kill yourself and find out if god's real or nah

Feeling good again, will look into ways to manipulate church foids and focus more on proving the user skorp is unbelievably stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 18582
OP, I can recommend some good websites to debate Christians and Muslims if you like. They're basically flat earthers. Fucking lol

your schtick has been stale since 2021
Barking GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
OP, I can recommend some good websites to debate Christians and Muslims if you like. They're basically flat earthers. Fucking lol
Awesome, do list them and I will check them out after i finish larping on r/bigdickproblems

Please dont call them foids its very rude and disrespectful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, vanillaicecream and mogger123
I fantasize having sex and romances with some Italian chicks I lurk on Instagram for years, and they don't even know me, kek.