Reactions: Deleted member 611
Didnt we know this already?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 611
lmao most of them are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Nibba and 2 others
Didnt we know this already?

I posted it just for the 2:27 part, I mean you can't know for sure when they answer those types of questions if it matches their behavior or not, but the one at 2:27 is just a slipped brutal fact. It is just confirming the BP indeed.

Er got the wrong school.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, FatmanO, kobecel and 9 others
:feelskek::feelskek:He's still in denial! :feelskek::feelskek:
Even after :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: shoved directly to his face!

Omg these girls admit looks matter! Wifey material!!!

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Final82
That dude is part of the problem ffs at 2:33 he just laughs when she said she cheated on her boyfriend and they all act like it’s no big deal and she isn’t a total degenerate

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, SayNoToRotting, CupOfCoffee and 9 others
That dude is part of the problem ffs at 2:33 he just laughs when she said she cheated on her boyfriend and they all act like it’s no big deal and she isn’t a total degenerate
yeah this guy is a total cuck

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person

He deserved it because he was ugly :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
I bet the dude she cheated on for not being attractive enough was her looksmatch
why even bother keeping a relationship for that long if you're not attracted?? using him for betabuxx I assume

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I think they will be repulsive of the mulebug eyes of @Felix97 felixa :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
"if hes ugly can he make up for it in any other way"

"Absolutely not"
A97

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Deleted member 611 and 3 others
What but my mom told me I was every girl's dream because I'm a nice polite young man who focuses on his school work and holds the door open. The reason I don't get girls is because I just haven't found the right one. :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, SHARK and 8 others
Old thread but first time reading it. Still brutal. She cheated he was ugly. It's ok then:heart::f:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Coping, Autist and 2 others
The opinions of ugly women can be regarded as nothing but drivel
If an ugly woman tries to talk to me I usually just ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist and Deleted member 656
Plan2jh7
847f1fd55cb60e53b36b6dcb8d3bd04aeb007992f98807ed89fe4e1e41071bcf 1 1

Original 6

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Autist
The opinions of ugly women can be regarded as nothing but drivel
If an ugly woman tries to talk to me I usually just ignore them

I don't ignore them per se but it's definitely irritating when you can tell they're thirsting after you entirely because of your looks tbh ngl. Especially the case with ethnic women or when you know they wouldn't give their looksmatch any attention whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Coping, Nibba and 1 other person
I don't ignore them per se but it's definitely irritating when you can tell they're thirsting after you entirely because of your looks tbh ngl. Especially the case with ethnic women or when you know they wouldn't give their looksmatch any attention whatsoever.
C-chad hi! ??? Do u have a big penis lol I'm so quirky ? and also shy ☺️?
Makes me sick

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Makes me sick

Jfc I know man. Just imagine how it's going to be once we've ascended another full PSL point.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
[Blackpill] Foids dropping like BlackPills

Don't go ER OP its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Cope, I would happily rail any of them after a few beers.
Makes me sick

Well shit, tell us more about what it's like to be a real-life Chad

• +1
What but my mom told me I was every girl's dream because I'm a nice polite young man who focuses on his school work and holds the door open. The reason I don't get girls is because I just haven't found the right one. :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Fuck women and their virtue signaling. Why can’t moms just be fucking honest and tell their sons being a rough asshole attracts girls.

862C526A 2DE9 45B0 8B25 182BE5537C3A

Makes me sick
Fuck i want that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 611
Makes me sick
"I'm unique because I have high standards. I won't settle for less tehee"

This is your brain on estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Why can’t moms just be fucking honest and tell their sons being a rough asshole attracts girls.
Inquiring minds would like to know.

• +1
Fuck women and their virtue signaling. Why can’t moms just be fucking honest and tell their sons being a rough asshole attracts girls.
They lack self awareness they don't even know what their attracted to.

• +1
It's only bad if we say it.

@Nibba is probably an actual Chad by most standards so he probably has more to share. I'm a Chadlite in an area without a single guy at PSL 7 afaik.

They lack self awareness they don't even know what their attracted to.
I think they just feel guilty about being turned on by assholes so they just don’t admit it

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
Nibba is probably an actual Chad by most standards so he probably has more to share. I'm a Chadlite in an area without a single guy at PSL 7 afaik.

Where in the world do you live, boyo?

Where in the world do you live, boyo?

South coast of England, right on the sea in a rural town away from the cities. Originally at least, now I'm at a mostly upper-middle class university, still in the South, where the overwhelming majority of students are Asians. I've shared pictures of the people that were unanimously considered attractive by girls around my year-group growing up and none of them have been rated much above a PSL 6.

I've never met a guy IRL that would be rated as highly as @Nibba.

Last edited:
South coast of England, right on the sea in a rural town away from the cities. Originally at least, now I'm at a mostly upper-middle class university, still in the South, where the overwhelming majority of students are Asians. I've shared pictures of the people that were unanimously considered attractive by girls around my year-group growing up and none of them have been rated much above a PSL 6.

You've never met a PSL 7 guy?

• +1
You've never met a PSL 7 guy?

Nope, and I get complimented on my looks multiple times a day, to my face, by both men and women, despite being a PSL 6.5 according to most people here.

Nope, and I get complimented on my looks multiple times a day, to my face, by both men and women, despite being a PSL 6.5 according to most people here.
Da fuq? Your area must be ugly as fuck lmao.

• +1

Send pics, dead srs.

• +1
I think they just feel guilty about being turned on by assholes so they just don’t admit it
Lol, emotions are more important then offspring's reproduction rate.

Jfc I know man. Just imagine how it's going to be once we've ascended another full PSL point.
I'm so excited for that to happen not going to lie

• +1
Not quite. The average person here is above average by PSL standards for sure, it's just that there's nobody that's really top-tier.

On it
Yea people don’t realize how rare a PSL 7 is irl tbh that’s why PSL 5.5-6 will slay and do well because that’s good looking irl

• +1

Nibba is overrated. Chadlite at best

• +1
i dont have words to describe this, all i know is im proud of myself for bullying and hurting women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
Not quite. The average person here is above average by PSL standards for sure, it's just that there's nobody that's really top-tier.

On it
My area is kind of the opposite, legit about 10 PSL 7's in my gym and one PSL 8 guy, only PSL 8 guy I've ever seen IRL

• +1
Yea people don’t realize how rare a PSL 7 is irl tbh that’s why PSL 5.5-6 will slay and do well because that’s good looking irl

Or maybe it's just where I happen to be, can't be sure.
Nibba is overrated. Chadlite at best

It all depends on your definition of a Chad to be honest. If Nibba lived where I did and hopped onto Tinder he'd probably be getting a decent-looking new girl every night.
I'm so excited for that to happen not going to lie
I know man, it's a pretty great feeling

Last edited:
Cope, I would happily rail any of them after a few beers.

Everything is easy and you make money in tips easily. I make 800$ a month in tips at my.job cel
Women start to stutter and not know what to say around you and will laugh at literally anything you say trying to be funny

• +1
Everything is easy and you make money in tips easily. I make 800$ a month in tips at my.job cel
Women start to stutter and not know what to say around you and will laugh at literally anything you say trying to be funny
Send pics too boyo

Women start to stutter and not know what to say around you
When above average girls start to stutter and play with their hair when you're talking to them it's got to be up there with the best feelings you can get for a guy that used to be a low-tier Normie just a few months back.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba