Foids dropping BlackPills

Send pics too boyo
you can take a look at the thread
if you want to see pics of me I pretty much post em everyday lol

When above average girls start to stutter and play with their hair when you're talking to them it's got to be up there with the best feelings you can get for a guy that used to be a low-tier Normie just a few months back.
yeah car full of girls pulled up on me tonight and got really flustered when they saw my face. Really feels good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
yeah car full of girls pulled up on me tonight and got really flustered when they saw my face. Really feels good

:chad::chad::chad:

Gargantuan factual BlackPill being dropped especially at 2:27

Remember,they also mentioned smell matters alot too. If you are avarage,I think its a huge +

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Just smellmaxx bro

I am on it already since a week. I put 4 kinds of parfumes on myself everyday,and gotta say I might even make a thread about this,because its attaching girls to me at my school like a pussymagnet. They just keep wanting to smell me everytime I met them

• +1
I am on it already since a week. I put 4 kinds of parfumes on myself everyday,and gotta say I might even make a thread about this,because its attaching girls to me at my school like a pussymagnet. They just keep wanting to smell me everytime I met them

Lol you joking or not? Smell is important but 4 parfumes seems a bit too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611

I am serious,I even post later which ones I use. If you use a small ammount on yourself from every one of them,they can make up together a pretty seducer smell

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Deleted member 656
South coast of England, right on the sea in a rural town away from the cities. Originally at least, now I'm at a mostly upper-middle class university, still in the South, where the overwhelming majority of students are Asians. I've shared pictures of the people that were unanimously considered attractive by girls around my year-group growing up and none of them have been rated much above a PSL 6.

I've never met a guy IRL that would be rated as highly as @Nibba.
IMG 20190224 011500

Us Britons have so many stacies to choose from:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Coping, SeiGun and Deleted member 656
Jfl four different perfumes. Scent game on the next level. It's over if you're not uber-pungentmaxxing in 2019.

View attachment 23477
Us Britons have so many stacies to choose from:feelsgah:
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Jfl four different perfumes. Scent game on the next level. It's over if you're not uber-pungentmaxxing in 2019.

Here is what I use btw
8495F253 26E1 4E82 89FF 229C2E98A07F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
@DarknLost what's the science behind it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611