Foids egos are too high

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Every girl thinks they’re sooo attractive.
Even the fat bitches think their looksmatch is Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Lux, Effortless and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 3299 and 7 others
Asking stuck up Mexican and black girls they have brain damage

ask a cute Asian girl and she’ll be to shy and high inhib to answer, that’s how a woman should be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 470 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, eyearea, Lux and 10 others
Every girl thinks they’re sooo attractive.
Even the fat bitches think their looksmatch is Chico.
View attachment 697788
View attachment 697790
View attachment 697791
why are they so fucking retarded? tbh i have to rant about this srs. women always give the most retarded answers to simple questions. when asked to rate themselves 1-10 two out of three replied with a number over ten. why can't women just answer questions in a straightforward manner that demonstrates their understanding of said question? nothing about the question implies the man is joking at all. there's no indication that he expects a sarcastic/dumbass response but one of them says "twelve" and the other says "a thousand", like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them? can they just not examine themselves critically enough to just answer a fucking question or do they just not give a fuck about anything and don't answer direct questions? it's literally super fucking annoying ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
why are they so fucking retarded? tbh i have to rant about this srs. women always give the most retarded answers to simple questions. when asked to rate themselves 1-10 two out of three replied with a number over ten. why can't women just answer questions in a straightforward manner that demonstrates their understanding of said question? nothing about the question implies the man is joking at all. there's no indication that he expects a sarcastic/dumbass response but one of them says "twelve" and the other says "a thousand", like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them? can they just not examine themselves critically enough to just answer a fucking question or do they just not give a fuck about anything and don't answer direct questions? it's literally super fucking annoying ngl.
bc they dont want to give a real answer, it would destroy their huge inflated as fuck ego

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer, Effortless, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
they don't actually believe the bullshit that comes out of their mouth.
oh fuck it who am i kidding, they probably do. nothing wrong with being delusional i guess if it makes them happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Looks234

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 7012 and 5 others
modern women have to be the most narcissistic women have ever been

have you ever noticed how insta baddies post captions like “i’m the shit she can’t compare 💋

yet men never do that

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Effortless, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
modern women have to be the most narcissistic women have ever been

have you ever noticed how insta baddies post captions like “i’m the shit she can’t compare 💋

yet men never do that
men are humbled from a very young age because we aren't treated with unconditional love. We are told to man up and not show our emotions very often. We understand that our positive qualities comes from the work we do. Women are treated like infallible creatures for most of their lives and therefore have hyperinflated egos. They get treated well just for existing, when its extremely rare for a man to have the same, only chad, or an overbabied mamas boy gets similar treatment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, mmm, Effortless and 3 others
men are humbled from a very young age because we aren't treated with unconditional love. We are told to man up and not show our emotions very often. We understand that our positive qualities comes from the work we do. Women are treated like infallible creatures for most of their lives and therefore have hyperinflated egos. They get treated well just for existing, when its extremely rare for a man to have the same, only chad, or an overbabied mamas boy gets similar treatment.
it honestly is one of the most hurtful feelings just knowing as a man you’re only respected or even tolerated for what you look like or what you bring to the table. we are just walking ATMs or emotional tampons to women if you’re not tall and handsome :feelswhy: :forcedsmile:

it truly hurts beyond what any words could ever explain to only be tolerated for working hard to get all the shit you want, whereas any non deformed even average girl has a social life, the oppurtinity to be provided for by multiple men or the state, a great sex life and general happiness handed to her on a silver platter

i hope if any bluepilled guests or IT cucks are reading this, i wish U understood.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6095
FUCKKK IM OUT JFL
SpzZZ3q

I hate foids

Good thing I recently purchased a minigun...

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Asking stuck up Mexican and black girls they have brain damage
428A4AA4 6EAA 4C5D 8E45 434644052207
Indeed , i wish death upon every female homo erectus and the fucking ugly fat Mexican bitches with
Their fucking cheetos

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 2506, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person