Foids who go the gym are genuinely disgusting

''foids who go to gym are disgusting''
''shows someone who doesnt go to gym''
look up naturally slim women on google urself this is what ur gonna find
some people shouldn't have been born lmao
‘Google’
Nigga have you not seen a woman in years irl?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Why do you guys obsess over gym hot titty goth bitches.
I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman. Girls actively be getting fat nowadays with a legit goal of becoming as big as arnold.

I hate gym foids
My future wife is sitting at home rn baking cupcakes with meat and strawberries
If they built like Wonder Woman they are nice if they are built like those foods at the competitive bodybuilding competitions get them the fuck away jfl

Ur giving 13yo sigma grindset energy man xD Time to stop watching reels and go outside.
bro's gonna spend time outside grinding while his ''sweet'' and ''naturally slim'' wife gets pumped on his behind but then yea who's gonna tell this dude :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
im gonna tag my audience here rq

• +1
Reactions: muskle_freak
''shows someone who doesnt go to gym''
look up naturally slim women on google urself this is what ur gonna find

You posted a model who's job it is to be as skinny as possible, doesn't eat and probably smokes 20 cigarettes a day.

Jfl at the IQ of "thick women" lovers.

‘Google’
Nigga have you not seen a woman in years irl?
you must have natural talent for this dumb iq because half the ''naturally slim women'' i see outside are built like sticks. Most of the ones i see in shape go to gym

Why are all your comebacks org incel tier?

They're not, I didn't even insult you. All I did was say I prefer thin women and you went on the offensive and got triggered. Then started insulting users.
@PsychoDsk these greycels really defending gym bunnies on an incel forum, then calling anyone who disagrees an incel. Make it make sense cuh

IMG 3200

bro's gonna spend time outside grinding while his ''sweet'' and ''naturally slim'' wife gets pumped on his behind but then yea who's gonna tell this dude :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
brootal

You posted a model who's job it is to be as skinny as possible, doesn't eat and probably smokes 20 cigarettes a day.

Jfl at the IQ of "thick women" lovers.
here's your naturally skinny and sweet wife :lul::lul::lul::lul: mf's absolutely dumb af

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: muskle_freak and ascension

Bro's gonna spend time arguing on looksmax.org while his gym bunny gets pumped behind him.

Also thinks he's got an "audience" here while he's actually a bluecel with negative rep ratio.

Brutal.

Heart attack

here's your naturally skinny and sweet wife :lul::lul::lul::lul: mf's absolutely dumb af
now dont say that this is a model too you negative oppenhiemer IQ
this is the most realistic naturally slim woman
I aint saying that she's not attractive but this is not the point of the thread

• +1
Bro's gonna spend time arguing on looksmax.org while his gym bunny gets pumped behind him.

Also thinks he's got an "audience" here while he's actually a bluecel with negative rep ratio.

Brutal.

View attachment 3127458
just comment about ''post-rep ratio'' and think you ate while your parents' marriage get wrecked theory

Why do you guys obsess over gym hot titty goth bitch

They're not, I didn't even insult you. All I did was say I prefer thin women and you went on the offensive and got triggered. Then started insulting users.
@PsychoDsk these greycels really defending gym bunnies on an incel forum, then calling anyone who disagrees an incel. Make it make sense cuh

View attachment 3127456
he said and i quote

"I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman:

And u said:i puke of this shit .....

And ur telling me u just stating ur opinions?U sound like bunch of 13 yo grumpy teenage girls .Saying someone is disquasting asf and then being hurt cuz i insult u?Well if u insult others i can insult u end of debate!

just comment about ''post-rep ratio'' and think you ate while your parents' marriage get wrecked theory

Wtf are these zoomer insults jfl
@Master look what you've done to this site man. Us OGs will never forgive you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
he said and i quote

"I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman:

And u said:i puke of this shit .....

And ur telling me u just stating ur opinions?U sound like bunch of 13 yo grumpy teenage girls .Saying someone is disquasting asf and then being hurt cuz i insult u?Well if u insult others i can insult u end of debate!
let me tell u one thing here
gymcelling and working out to stay in shape are two different things
what these retards claim as ''naturally slim'' women are just walking sticks or obese whales.
The attractive ones are tall, ''actually'' slim models or fitness enthuaists
but ofc, seeing a woman workout is a threat to their negative IQ as well as mountanish high ego. Defeats their msyognist purpose
nobody likes a woman who's onto gear and is now practically a male but slim and athletic women are attractive

theres a foid in my class that went to the gym for over a year

cant do a single pull-up

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
what one of these retards claim as ''gym bunny'' are actually OF models lmfao. 5 years on this forum and absolutely 0 iq

• JFL
theres a foid in my class that went to the gym for over a year

cant do a single pull-up
she must be doing leg day daily jfl
she's not actually into gym

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
let me tell u one thing here
gymcelling and working out to stay in shape are two different things
what these retards claim as ''naturally slim'' women are just walking sticks or obese whales.
The attractive ones are tall, ''actually'' slim models or fitness enthuaists
but ofc, seeing a woman workout is a threat to their negative IQ as well as mountanish high ego. Defeats their msyognist purpose
nobody likes a woman who's onto gear and is now practically a male but slim and athletic women are attractive
Erm yah i agree with u the whole time buddy:LOL:Me personally i am gymcel and idc that i am too big or whatever.... i just like working out and i dont do it for other people .But yeah i agree that maybe objectively being like"in shape" is better than being "extremely jacked" per say depends on preferences.

• +1
Erm yah i agree with u the whole time buddy:LOL:Me personally i am gymcel and idc that i am too big or whatever.... i just like working out and i dont do it for other people .But yeah i agree that maybe objectively being like"in shape" is better than being "extremely jacked" per say depends on preferences.
yess that's what im saying lol
being extremely jacked on women doesnt suit them
but being in shape is great

yess that's what im saying lol
being extremely jacked on women doesnt suit them
but being in shape is great
Good thing is u will never look too big naturally anyways;)

• +1
females? Oh they cant i guess
Yop.Even as a man tho.Obviously there are some genetic phenoms that look more jacked than people on roids but are actually natty ,but i am not talking abou the extremes here i am talking about "most people"

• +1
Yop.Even as a man tho.Obviously there are some genetic phenoms that look more jacked than people on roids but are actually natty ,but i am not talking abou the extremes here i am talking about "most people"
oh yes
but that's another thing lol
roids, lightning, what's naturally achieveable

females? Oh they cant i guess
Me personaly i am 6.2 225lbs and not a single woman called me too big...And trust me i am not some skinny fat incel, i bench 180+ kg and have abs year around .And i am telling u girls love that shi.

• +1
Me personaly i am 6.2 225lbs and not a single woman called me too big...And trust me i am not some skinny fat incel, i bench 180+ kg and have abs year around .And i am telling u girls love that shi.
get them mate
im 5'11, about 165
benche about 120 kgs lean with about 13% bf but dont have extremely visible abs
but then yea i've never been called too jacked

There's a difference between women who go to the gym to raise their SMV and become and those who take a shit ton of roids and spam arms to compete you fucking retard
Yuck at those abs

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman. Girls actively be getting fat nowadays with a legit goal of becoming as big as arnold.

I hate gym foids
so true, ideal food should be 5”7+ slim , long lengs and pretty face none of this jewish propaganda shit with big tits and ass

Skinny natural no exercise foids mog. Cute face, cute body, no body dysmorphia, no bruteness. Just pure femininity
yeah and a rotter pajeet like yourself won't ever get one. this is why you are lonely

• JFL
They’re also the most narcissistic. When women do the self-improvement thing they don’t just expect tall Lanklet normie. They expect tall JACKED tattoo’d sex appeal animal.

They’re also the most narcissistic. When women do the self-improvement thing they don’t just expect tall Lanklet normie. They expect tall JACKED tattoo’d sex appeal animal.
why

Im grateful the majority of our gyms have days for men and days for women

The day this ends i can see the problems rising

DNR, Op has low T

everyone hates gym bitches until their wife/girlfriend gets fat

Last edited:

I hate gym foids
most girls in the gym are simply there because their face doesnt cut it JFL biggest cope for ltbs

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
if she's working out and your in a relationship she's planing to beat your ass

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Low estrogen comment.... Did u ever thought about the possibility that maybe they go gym cuz they like exercising retard cel?
nah low estrogen is wanting a girl who can "dominate" u. cant even happen cuz they are built like an average middleschooler when bulking for 3 years