Foids get extremely insecure when they see lean men

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Bronze

This guy went from bloated low mtn to htn by leanmaxxing but every foid in comment is coping with 'he looked much better before '

20240911 005908

Can these bitches die already ?
20240911 011606

Let me translate this for you all 'First guy looks like he will simp for me and second guy looks like he will pump and dump me '

It's scary they are not even hiding this shit, average guy is a simp cuck material to them who don't makes them feel insecure .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, fuckedupmanlet and 49 others
lean means gymcelled with great muscle insertions and gl apparently

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Chadeep and 8 others
they're mad men can change

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, twojei and 27 others
Foids hate when men ascend simple as.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Ezie and 26 others
This guy went from bloated low mtn to htn by leanmaxxing but every foid in comment is coping with 'he looked much better before '
so it's the desire of femcels to always be better looking compared to men, that's why there is that story when you see a good looking woman walking with her boyfriend who is much uglier

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, STAMPEDE, Chadeep and 10 others
don't forget how women immediately get mad when you tell them they are fat

the same ones that humiliate short men :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Traxanas, STAMPEDE and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, rg1235 and Suns9999
His eyes got worse

Even when i was lean 160lbs (average weight for men in europe) my mom asked if i was starving all the time and she was clearly insecure i could get leaner than her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, STAMPEDE, Chadeep and 7 others

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I CANT GET CHUBSTERS ANYMORE
Society is changing from causal sex orientated back to LTR orientated because the novelty of fucking guys 3 point higher has largely wore off for foids since mainstream dating apps are now over a decade old.

No Chubsters want a relationship with an in shape guy because of how insecure they are, they all just want slobs who've never done a single thing to self improve, guys who accept themselves as they are and are content with being slobs

I used to have an avenue to LTR chubsters if I could just fuck them from a club or from tinder since you can LTR pretty much any girl after you fuck her a couple of times but now that the option to fuck chubsters on the first time of meeting them is no longer on the table since they've changed their mindset to LTR or death, they will only allow the penises of slobs to enter them.

I had my doubts until I heard it from the horses mouth but I am actually too attractive for the girls I tend to approach.
I can no longer dumpster dive to satisfy my kinks and instead have to endure the pain staking interactions with HTBs who think I have to work for their approval if I ever want to fuck a foid again

Also despite foids saying they prefer the fat version of the guy, they are viewing him as if they are choosing which version they'd prefer to already be in a relationship with now, this doesn't mean that if he approached them in his fat state that they'd even give him a chance.
Sure they might feel comfortable with LTRing him through social circle but if they had never seen him on instagram and the fat version tried approaching them in a bar or on the street or in a coffeeshop, I can almost guarantee they would hold his fatness against him and think that he shouldn't have the gall to try approaching a girl who's unfamiliar to him.
The leaner face actually exposes some facial failos though and makes him look worn out

tldr: fuck foids they're utter spastics

edit: holy shit the guy in the pic with the chubster is a deathnik quasimodo gook abomination, kill all chubsters who date subhumans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Traxanas, STAMPEDE, Chadeep and 15 others
Also despite foids saying they prefer the fat version of the guy, they are viewing him as if they are choosing which version they'd prefer to already be in a relationship with now, this doesn't mean that if he approached them in his fat state that they'd even give him a chance.
Sure they might feel comfortable with LTRing him through social circle but if they had never seen him on instagram and the fat version tried approaching them in a bar or on the street or in a coffeeshop, I can almost guarantee they would hold his fatness against him and think that he shouldn't have the gall to try approaching a girl who's unfamiliar to him.
High iq observation ngl , it's comical they are not even hiding this shit
20240911 011606

I just feel good for that guy he is probably laughing at those retards while observing a night and day difference in his tinder matches.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, STAMPEDE, Melly and 10 others
They want betabuxx cuck then to cheat on him

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Chadeep, shychad and 3 others

View attachment 3161547

View attachment 3161573
Let me translate this for you all 'First guy looks like he will simp for me and second guy looks like he will pump and dump me '

It's scary they are not even hiding this shit, average guy is a simp cuck material to them who don't makes them feel insecure .

they are insecure as hell. Anxious attachment is rotting young women's minds

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, STAMPEDE, Chadeep and 5 others

View attachment 3161547

View attachment 3161573

They want betabuxx cuck then to cheat on him
High iq observation ngl , it's comical they are not even hiding this shit
View attachment 3161601
I just feel good for that guy he is probably laughing at those retards while observing a night and day difference in his tinder matches.
View attachment 3161569
View attachment 3161570
View attachment 3161571

Society is changing from causal sex orientated back to LTR orientated because the novelty of fucking guys 3 point higher has largely wore off for foids since mainstream dating apps are now over a decade old.

No Chubsters want a relationship with an in shape guy because of how insecure they are, they all just want slobs who've never done a single thing to self improve, guys who accept themselves as they are and are content with being slobs

I used to have an avenue to LTR chubsters if I could just fuck them from a club or from tinder since you can LTR pretty much any girl after you fuck her a couple of times but now that the option to fuck chubsters on the first time of meeting them is no longer on the table since they've changed their mindset to LTR or death, they will only allow the penises of slobs to enter them.

I had my doubts until I heard it from the horses mouth but I am actually too attractive for the girls I tend to approach.
I can no longer dumpster dive to satisfy my kinks and instead have to endure the pain staking interactions with HTBs who think I have to work for their approval if I ever want to fuck a foid again

The leaner face actually exposes some facial failos though and makes him look worn out

edit: holy shit the guy in the pic with the chubster is a deathnik quasimodo gook abomination, kill all chubsters who date subhumans

View attachment 3161595
lean means gymcelled with great muscle insertions and gl apparently
they're mad men can change
Foids hate when men ascend simple as.
All of this is proof foids are very LTR minded, and are insecure when they see a man with good features
They think he will cheat on them/not commit
Same shit they do when they find out he's a model. Get scared of him

• +1
Reactions: litaz, STAMPEDE, Melly and 16 others
All of this is proof foids are very LTR minded, and are insecure when they see a man with good features
They think he will cheat on them/not commit
Same shit they do when they find out he's a model. Get scared of him
pat pat

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 3 others
It’s female gaze vs male gaze.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Suns9999 and Clavicular
View attachment 3161569
View attachment 3161570
View attachment 3161571

View attachment 3161595
Lifefuel for truecels like me. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and JohnDoe
Lifefuel for truecels like me. :Comfy:
Majority of incels can get a LTR but they are just too high T in this cucked world

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
don't forget how women immediately get mad when you tell them they are fat

the same ones that humiliate short men :lul:
These are the type of women who cope with tall normies because they can't get a handsome guy (regardless of his height).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: litaz, truthhurts, Tyrant and 8 others
This is my experience too. Being lean makes their insecurities go to overdrive

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, STAMPEDE and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Suns9999
Majority of incels can get a LTR but they are just too high T in this cucked world
Well, the problem is they can’t — but it’s not because of their looks, it’s because of whatever issue they have: be it mental or economical.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055 and Suns9999
These are the type of women who cope with tall normies because they can't get a handsome guy (regardless of his height).
they rarely get what they REALLY WANT
just coping and nothing else from femcels

• +1
Reactions: litaz, STAMPEDE, MisterMid and 7 others
why do they do this?
I think women are just lazy beyond all measures at this point, in general. Most of them settle for an oofy doofy, as even getting pumped & dumped by chad would require some effort on their part.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Traxanas and 5 others
I hate holes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I think they are just lazy and weak. They settle for an oofy doofy, as even getting pumped & dumped by chad would require some effort on their part.
They even get insecure when the man is a HTN or above. And if the man is a model, even if he's a legit LTN. Why the fuck do they do this?
Then insecurities when he's got the perfect lean muscular physique despite them drooling over those bodies? WTF man?

I genuinely believe most women have anxious-preoccupied attachment, not secure.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iloveboobs, thereallegend and 3 others
Side effects of the pill
They don’t like masculine man

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Bars and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual, Melly and 11 others
I genuinely believe most women have anxious-preoccupied attachment, not secure.
Most of them in the West nowadays are walking clusterfucks of mental illness.

On one hand they have the gigantic, inflated ego boosted by the media, the entitled attitude and the body acceptance movement;

while on the other hand they have constant crippling anxiety, depression from not fulfilling their biological role as mothers and insecurity by social media induced brainrot.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Traxanas and 15 others
View attachment 3161569
View attachment 3161570
View attachment 3161571

View attachment 3161595
your obsession with fatties is something else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6ft4
Most of them in the West nowadays are walking clusterfucks of mental illness.

On one hand they have the gigantic, inflated ego boosted by the media, the entitled attitude and the body acceptance movement;

while on the other hand they have constant crippling anxiety, depression from not fulfilling their biological role as mothers and insecurity by social media induced brainrot.
Do you think most women are indeed anxiously attached (among Gen Z women)?
I asked GPT and they believe it's by far much more prevalent among them than secure

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep, Bars and 3 others
No it isnt, its cope he looks way worse bloated
6ft4 makes a good point about that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999 and Clavicular
IMG 4987

shes spitting

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Traxanas and 11 others
Interesting that this many women agree that the first version is better... Saying they are insecure doesn't really explain it convincingly.

I guess only thing I can think of is that they are too intimidated by a man above their league and would rather be with the first one because they have more leverage/power in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, GigaStacySexual and 9 others
  • +1
Anyway handsome guys don't even fuck one of these disgusting foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Bars and 2 others
best song by Black Eyed Peas

and fergie is a white blonde girl larping as nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Prettyboy, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Europe’s obesity rates are swelling, America’s are already there. What this means is that most women are deeply comforted by fat men. They have fat fathers, fat brothers, a fat guy will fit right into their families so they accept and even prefer a fat husband or boyfriend or even fuck buddy.

I’m a framelet and permanently under 12%, it makes me an outsider. You can be well respected and still be an outsider. Society has copes in place for facially ugly, short, bald, and especially fat guys, but none for framelets and skinny guys. What it looks like to most people is unrelatable, and looking relatable is more necessary than looking attractive. Girls who are short, really skinny, and/or really open minded are the only ones I’ve ever had have a chance with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Prettyboy, Chadeep and 5 others
I guess only thing I can think of is that they are too intimidated by a man above their league and would rather be with the first one because they have more leverage/power in the

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and qazw
Just noticed your avi... watch True Detective. Thank me later.
I feel sad about that ngl ,she was the first woman I jerked of too when I was 14 she lives rent free in my autist head even if I get in a relationship I will never forget her 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Suns9999