Foids get extremely insecure when they see lean men

High iq observation ngl , it's comical they are not even hiding this shit
View attachment 3161601
I just feel good for that guy he is probably laughing at those retards while observing a night and day difference in his tinder matches.
It's virtue signalling
@6ft4 Hypergamy has gotten worse in recent years. Especially with Blackpill boom 1 year ago.. and not because people got better looking surprisingly

Read:

Those foids who are virtue signalling harder is because now they are actively aware of the idea of looks/genetics/predeterminism etc

And now they want to look extra good in a society, where everybody is secretly aware (unless they've been living under a rock for a year)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
YAY
It's virtue signalling
@6ft4 Hypergamy has gotten worse in recent years. Especially with Blackpill boom 1 year ago.. and not because people got better looking surprisingly

Read:

Those foids who are virtue signalling harder is because now they are actively aware of the idea of looks/genetics/predeterminism etc

And now they want to look extra good in a society, where everybody is secretly aware (unless they've been living under a rock for a year)
No
These women are anxiously attached, jaded and extremely desperate for an LTR
They jab at a man who looks good because they think they’re less likely to commit
Wen also get insecure when they find out a man they’re interested in is a model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Suns9999
YAY

No
They jab at a man who looks good because they think they’re less likely to commit
They won't consider the first even as a potential option (esp when younger b4 relationships are even of question).
They will all go for the second if presented both scenarios.
Deep down we both know that, because Halo Effect & attraction to desirable genes still exists and is largely prioritised

I'm not disagreeing with the anxiously attached etc. I agree. But have you thought of thr possibility that, somebody deep rooted in insecurity would be more likely to seek Chad (linking to the theory of LTB-Low HTB are Chad chasing)..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Chad has ruined them when they see a lean men they think about the times they got brutally pumped and dumbed by leanchads

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
View attachment 3161569
View attachment 3161570
View attachment 3161571

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I CANT GET CHUBSTERS ANYMORE
Society is changing from causal sex orientated back to LTR orientated because the novelty of fucking guys 3 point higher has largely wore off for foids since mainstream dating apps are now over a decade old.

No Chubsters want a relationship with an in shape guy because of how insecure they are, they all just want slobs who've never done a single thing to self improve, guys who accept themselves as they are and are content with being slobs

I used to have an avenue to LTR chubsters if I could just fuck them from a club or from tinder since you can LTR pretty much any girl after you fuck her a couple of times but now that the option to fuck chubsters on the first time of meeting them is no longer on the table since they've changed their mindset to LTR or death, they will only allow the penises of slobs to enter them.

I had my doubts until I heard it from the horses mouth but I am actually too attractive for the girls I tend to approach.
I can no longer dumpster dive to satisfy my kinks and instead have to endure the pain staking interactions with HTBs who think I have to work for their approval if I ever want to fuck a foid again

Also despite foids saying they prefer the fat version of the guy, they are viewing him as if they are choosing which version they'd prefer to already be in a relationship with now, this doesn't mean that if he approached them in his fat state that they'd even give him a chance.
Sure they might feel comfortable with LTRing him through social circle but if they had never seen him on instagram and the fat version tried approaching them in a bar or on the street or in a coffeeshop, I can almost guarantee they would hold his fatness against him and think that he shouldn't have the gall to try approaching a girl who's unfamiliar to him.
The leaner face actually exposes some facial failos though and makes him look worn out

tldr: fuck foids they're utter spastics

edit: holy shit the guy in the pic with the chubster is a deathnik quasimodo gook abomination, kill all chubsters who date subhumans

View attachment 3161595
She is nothing special at all, but she would probably reject him (the lean guy) despite him mogging her. It happened to me, I've seen happening to others. This is a prime example of right place right moment pill and emotional investment pill.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
YAY

No
When I went from ugly to attractive, some girls who already knew me would occasionally make jibes (mostly at me, not at others) about my physical appearance, such as : he's not handsome, he's ugly but, there's better.
Only with those who had known me for years.

Anxious attachment, poor divergent thinking, inherent deterministic nature are part of women's problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
I feel sad about that ngl ,she was the first woman I jerked of too when I was 14 she lives rent free in my autist head even if I get in a relationship I will never forget her 😢
She's honestly a dumb cunt for even doing the scene. :feelswhat: I bet her daddy must be proud.

They won't consider the first even as a potential option (esp when younger b4 relationships are even of question).
They will all go for the second if presented both scenarios.
Deep down we both know that, because Halo Effect & attraction to desirable genes still exists and is largely prioritised
I know, deep down they want the lean guy but in their LTR-desperate minds they immediately think "he won't commit"
Secondly a lot of these foids like to be highly pampered and love to eat a whole lot of unhealthy junk WITH the guy and demand to go to restaurants so he'd bloatmax very fast
I'm not disagreeing with the anxiously attached etc. I agree.
Why not?
I genuinely believe aboug 70% of gen Z white foids are anxiously attached.
But have you thought of thr possibility that, somebody deep rooted in insecurity would be more likely to seek Chad (linking to the theory of LTB-Low HTB are Chad chasing)..
Ironically I think chad chasers fall into two categories: insecure and needs validation, or very confident. Then they can either be seeking social validation, or NLOG (not like other girls) types.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
When I went from ugly to attractive, some girls who already knew me would occasionally make jibes (mostly at me, not at others) about my physical appearance, such as : he's not handsome, he's ugly but, there's better.
Only with those who had known me for years.

Anxious attachment, poor divergent thinking, inherent deterministic nature are part of women's problems.
Why is anxious attachment plaguing young gen Z women?

3A8C13C3 B47E 4A83 A42B A82ECB08F01D
What’s the point of being in a relationship again?

Worst part is they do it to other women WAY more

These are the type of women who cope with tall normies because they can't get a handsome guy (regardless of his height).
@greycel Is that why beckies generally tend to like height a lot?
Of the women I spoke to I've only really known Asian women or HTB+ women who are willing to choose a hot 5'7 guy over a tall subhuman

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Of the women I spoke to I've only really known Asian women or HTB+ women who are willing to choose a hot 5'7 guy over a tall subhuman
Tbf stacies care about height a lot when they are above 20 .
They only care about looks in teenage years but when they turn 20 all they care about is height and money.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep and Xangsane
Tbf stacies care about height a lot when they are above 20 .
They only care about looks in teenage years but when they turn 20 all they care about is height and money.
Unless if it's an asian foid
They generally want at least 5'8+

From what I've see, women in the Stacylite range go the most for good looking short guys.
Stacey is more fame/ higher PSL if modelling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They know men with good FACES will never settle with low tier beckies aside from hook ups.
Tall mid looking normies are their cope. Any obsession with body = cope for lack of face.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
From what I've see, women in the Stacylite range go the most for good looking short guys.
Stacey is more fame/ higher PSL if modelling
And why do asian foids prefer gl short guys?