Foids have disgusting habbits

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
The amount of times I’ve seen foids in the buss/train clean their nose with a hankerchief multiple times and then putting it in their pocket just to reuse again. Disgusting bitches and nobody seems to care about women doing this ugly and disgusting thing :sick::sick::sick:
@dark.max @PeakIncels @Goth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Goth
High iq

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
@imthesupremecel @PeakIncels @dark.max
@Goth thoughts?

• JFL
That is kind of disgusting

• +1
The amount of times I’ve seen foids in the buss/train clean their nose with a hankerchief multiple times and then putting it in their pocket just to reuse again. Disgusting bitches and nobody seems to care about women doing this ugly and disgusting thing :sick::sick::sick:
Hard to say.

She could be folding the napkin so where the dirty parts are not reused but sealed within the apparatus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and raleqtambrobret
then they go ahead and suck Tyrone cock and put it in their pussy and then suck it again ew

• +1
I do that every day.

• Ugh..
Hard to say.

She could be folding the napkin so where the dirty parts are not reused but sealed within the apparatus.
Still just get a new napkin and I’ve seen it 4 times today already

Foids are frugal and cheap for the most part

• +1