Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Find guys group

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 9302

Should I accept the offer? Why tf cant I have bros friends? I dont shit where I eat too.

Is it better to accept such offers in foids group? Or would it better to be with guys group??

Butttt… think about it they can invite me to more foids too right? And if I happened to have a gf lets say from another school she would get competition anxiety bc I am with foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, starvecell, hattrick and 2 others
only if you're slaying

• +1
Reactions: greywind, heyheyheybro22, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
only if you're slaying
Jfl if u think i would slay them

If sth goes wrong i would be stuck with them so better to act funny and just dont reject them or else they would make my life a living hell

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@Iasacrko @Orc @Xangsane @the buil @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
@Iasacrko your social understanding is very good

What would do you in such case

What could do wrong?

• +1
Niggas gonna think your gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, heyheyheybro22, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
what's their looks level

• +1
Niggas gonna think your gay
Forget about that for a moment

If I am the only guy in the group or class, I would stand out, the teacher will expect me to carry those foids no?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, BrutalMogger and thugmaxxer2
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and BrutalMogger
Forget about that for a moment

If I am the only guy in the group or class, I would stand out, the teacher will expect me to carry those foids no?
Yeah they would thats true but if you really care about how other people see you then go get a friend group full of guys if you don’t give a fuck be with the foids 🤷‍♂️

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
2 ethnic foids ltn and one white mtb

The worse they looks the better, I dont wanna get attached in school
I'd rather go to a guys group cause it's less awkward and they'll ask you less questions

• +1
I'd rather go to a guys group cause it's less awkward and they'll ask you less questions
But usually guys group it would be like sausages party no?

• +1
View attachment 3099762

Should I accept the offer? Why tf cant I have bros friends? I dont shit where I eat too.

Is it better to accept such offers in foids group? Or would it better to be with guys group??

Butttt… think about it they can invite me to more foids too right? And if I happened to have a gf lets say from another school she would get competition anxiety bc I am with foids.
if I were you i would accept it, maybe one of the girls in the group likes u and u can slay her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lol inviting you into their clinical group because they think you're a nerd they can take advantage of. Girls never approach like this, I can tell straight away several of them conspired on this.

if I were you i would accept it, maybe one of the girls in the group likes u and u can slay her
Think in long term abit, what about drama, what about being standout just bc I am the only guy?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
what's Ur rating

Think in long term abit, what about drama, what about being standout just bc I am the only guy?
some guys will look at you and think you are the "gay friend" but if you slay one of the girls in the group everything will seem normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Iblamegordo and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lol inviting you into their clinical group because they think you're a nerd they can take advantage of. Girls never approach like this, I can tell straight away several of them conspired on this.
Thats so sad, I dont like to carry foids in classes
what's Ur rating
IMG 9266
IMG 8654

Normie

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Are you azn?

But usually guys group it would be like sausages party no?
still less awkward that being the only male in a female group

you'll probably get made fun of by the other guys too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Male groups suck cuz there is always at least one slacker. Accept obviously, so at least you do not need to carry lazy bums. At least one of them probably likes you too. Foids going for nerds just to use them is a meme. Nerds are invisible.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
don't, if you get attached or form some sort of relationship it's over

school is the worst place to have relationships, if something goes wrong, the rest of the year will be akward

Nah bro you should talk to incels and future school shooters on looksmax